• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Finally received a VIN and scheduling today 7/13

sir5574

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Ordered on 5/23. GT Premium 401A PP NP Active exhaust, mag ride.

Scheduled to be built week of October 2nd..... which mean probably late November delivery... which is usually right when I store the car in the winter... Will be too cold to apply ceramic coating then too... ugh
Sponsored

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
I seriously hope they get faster at this for you and all of us...

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 oxford white blue stripe, sold. 2020 oxford white GT500 waiting to come home.
Ordered on 5/23. GT Premium 401A PP NP Active exhaust, mag ride.

Scheduled to be built week of October 2nd..... which mean probably late November delivery... which is usually right when I store the car in the winter... Will be too cold to apply ceramic coating then too... ugh
I Ordered 5/22 nothing yet, when did you get the email?

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
October? Has anyone been scheduled for Sept? Friend of mine ordered his the day order banks opened and hasn't been scheduled yet 🙄

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Confirms my suspicion that the OKTB date is farther out than we assume.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I had three different dealers give me the same time frame for when they'd start receiving dealer orders - late August to mid September. That means the OKTB date won't be till August.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I had three different dealers give me the same time frame for when they'd start receiving dealer orders - late August to mid September. That means the OKTB date won't be till August.
I hear you, but dealers know less than this forum a lot of the time. I still bet OKTB is in July, and probably sooner than later.

Also I have spoken to dealers that say they are getting their early build car in the next 2 weeks. Don't put much faith in them either, but just goes to show no one knows. I don't think they will let product sit too much longer.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I hear you, but dealers know less than this forum a lot of the time. I still bet OKTB is in July, and probably sooner than later.
I'm hoping it's sooner, but why would three different dealers pretty much tell me the same thing?

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I'm hoping it's sooner, but why would three different dealers pretty much tell me the same thing?
Couldn't tell you other than to say, they sometimes don't know much. I've had multiple dealers tell me in the next two weeks. Ive seen dealers in this forum tell people the order banks would open this summer after the banks opened in March.

Just go by historical precedent on how long it takes after production starts and observation, and i think the reports of media releases and OKTB in July makes sense.

Thereallotddenning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Couldn't tell you other than to say, they sometimes don't know much. I've had multiple dealers tell me in the next two weeks. Ive seen dealers in this forum tell people the order banks would open this summer after the banks opened in March.

Just go by historical precedent on how long it takes after production starts and observation, and i think the reports of media releases and OKTB in July makes sense.
I agree. In addition think about it from Ford’s perspective do they really want those mustangs sitting longer then they already have for a September/ Late August build delivery? That’s just a huge risk for damage.

Throttle House and Stangmode said media drives are happening in July. I suspect once those go out OKTB happens shortly after to keep the press train going.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
October? Has anyone been scheduled for Sept? Friend of mine ordered his the day order banks opened and hasn't been scheduled yet 🙄
Yes I've seen people scheduled for week of September 18 on FB, emails went out today for September and apparently 1st week of October.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I agree. In addition think about it from Ford’s perspective do they really want those mustangs sitting longer then they already have for a September/ Late August build delivery? That’s just a huge risk for damage.

Throttle House and Stangmode said media drives are happening in July. I suspect once those go out OKTB happens shortly after to keep the press train going.
Didn't they say the same thing about June?

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Didn't they say the same thing about June?
Not that I am aware. June promised stage 3 Configurator, which we hit. OKTB early summer, which we will be in until near the end of July (June 21 - Sept 23). Media drives promised for July.

ShibaGt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford focus
I ordered mine right when order banks opened 03/27. I got my email 06/15 with a build week of 08/08
Sponsored