• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Finally got a vin…

LionK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Today I finally got the email I’ve been waiting for from Ford for my VIN. I put in my initial order with a dealer in NWI and after 4 months of waiting for a VIN I ended up putting in another order with a dealer of a family friend. I put in the second order on the 4th of January and cancelled my initial order the day after. Two weeks later I already have a scheduled car and a VIN and now I’m coming here to tell you to TALK TO YOUR DEALERS. I know of some people who are still sitting in the dark but I assure you that your dealer knows more than you think or what they are telling you. I’m still thinking they were trying to sell the car from under but I guess we’ll find out. Good luck to everyone waiting and stay safe out there

S650 Mustang Finally got a vin… IMG_8121
Sponsored

CGNpony86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 f150
i ordered mine the same day! no vin for me yet tho

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
Today I finally got the email I’ve been waiting for from Ford for my VIN. I put in my initial order with a dealer in NWI and after 4 months of waiting for a VIN I ended up putting in another order with a dealer of a family friend. I put in the second order on the 4th of January and cancelled my initial order the day after. Two weeks later I already have a scheduled car and a VIN and now I’m coming here to tell you to TALK TO YOUR DEALERS. I know of some people who are still sitting in the dark but I assure you that your dealer knows more than you think or what they are telling you. I’m still thinking they were trying to sell the car from under but I guess we’ll find out. Good luck to everyone waiting and stay safe out there

IMG_8121.png
Congrats, you're going to love the DMG color.