• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Finally received a VIN and scheduling today 7/13

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 oxford white blue stripe, sold. 2020 oxford white GT500 waiting to come home.
October? Has anyone been scheduled for Sept? Friend of mine ordered his the day order banks opened and hasn't been scheduled yet 🙄
Just posted on the other thread, got scheduled for September 11th.
Sponsored

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
😮💨 I ordered 3/27 and I'm just looking for a VIn and build date. But at this rate it will be a late fall early winter. I'm just not understanding ford's scheduling system. How can someone who ordered later get build dates. But people who ordered the day the order banks opened are not priority. And they have the same builds as those who getting scheduled now if not just a generic basic build.

I know I have a DH order. So ok imma wait unfortunately. So I agree with Ford for trying to fix issues now. But if we get these cars and they still have issues, that would be a big black eye to Ford.

OP
OP

sir5574

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
😮💨 I ordered 3/27 and I'm just looking for a VIn and build date. But at this rate it will be a late fall early winter. I'm just not understanding ford's scheduling system. How can someone who ordered later get build dates. But people who ordered the day the order banks opened are not priority. And they have the same builds as those who getting scheduled now if not just a generic basic build.

I know I have a DH order. So ok imma wait unfortunately. So I agree with Ford for trying to fix issues now. But if we get these cars and they still have issues, that would be a big black eye to Ford.
You ordered a limited production run vehicle and are comparing the wait to those of us who didn't wanna pay a dealer markup for a regular model....:facepalm:

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You ordered a limited production run vehicle and are comparing the wait to those of us who didn't wanna pay a dealer markup for a regular model....:facepalm:
No read my post. I did not compare the DH. I even mentioned I'd be waiting. I said those who ordered a regular basic gt have not gotten scheduled and they ordered 3/27. Meanwhile people ordering now getting scheduled the next day or week with more options. That's what I'm comparing. I'm saying it's not fair to those who have a basic order to still be unscheduled.

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
I had three different dealers give me the same time frame for when they'd start receiving dealer orders - late August to mid September. That means the OKTB date won't be till August.

To be fair...it probably just means that those specific dealers will get their's in those months. Doesnt mean that another dealer who said they will get their's in July were wrong (based off of the information they were provided)

Not gonna lie, this is why i decided against the DH, bc i just knew there would be some mess.

Last edited:

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
To be fair...it probably just means that those specific dealers will get their's in those months. Doesnt mean they or an
I bet you're right. I don't see them holding that many Mustang's at FRAP for much longer. They'll probably start shipping end of the month at the latest.

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
I bet you're right. I don't see them holding that many Mustang's at FRAP for much longer. They'll probably start shipping end of the month at the latest.
That's my hope. I was really hoping to enjoy the new car before the school year started.

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
October? Has anyone been scheduled for Sept? Friend of mine ordered his the day order banks opened and hasn't been scheduled yet 🙄
Friend of mine finally got his email lol

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To be fair...it probably just means that those specific dealers will get their's in those months. Doesnt mean that another dealer who said they will get their's in July were wrong (based off of the information they were provided)

Not gonna lie, this is why i decided against the DH, bc i just knew there would be some mess.
Tbh we all in this mess together. Unfortunately no one has their car. And there is no sign ford gonna do anything soon. So we all waiting in the same boat. We can probably expect the same thing from the gt500 when it's released.