• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

En Route Boys !

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
I got a railcar number today! What about you?
I contacted my dealer this afternoon who was able to track the car' location in real time. It shows it still sitting at New Boston.
Sponsored

Cobalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost
I contacted my dealer this afternoon who was able to track the car' location in real time. It shows it still sitting at New Boston.
Same here, since 8/21. Tracker says it “shipped” and “in transit” but it’s actually just waiting at another ramp. Ford dropped the ball and now so did their hired transporters. Shame they have to update the tracker to shipped and get our hopes up when it’s not even en route.

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
Same here, since 8/21. Tracker says it “shipped” and “in transit” but it’s actually just waiting at another ramp. Ford dropped the ball and now so did their hired transporters. Shame they have to update the tracker to shipped and get our hopes up when it’s not even en route.
Yes my ETA is now October 1st. I don't have anticipation it will show up before then or sometime after that date. Ford should allow approved 3rd parties to come in and transport them. My dealer could send a rollback and get it in day if they were allowed...but sadly they are not.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Your vehicle shipped from Fords lot to a staging and shipping lot not owned by Ford. When your car was transported to New Boston was when it listed as "shipped" Now you are waiting for the next shipper. No one has dropped anything. It is complicated logistics. When there are enough vehicles to warrant transport to your specific location it will move again.

Cobalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost
Your vehicle shipped from Fords lot to a staging and shipping lot not owned by Ford. When your car was transported to New Boston was when it listed as "shipped" Now you are waiting for the next shipper. No one has dropped anything. It is complicated logistics. When there are enough vehicles to warrant transport to your specific location it will move again.
No one has dropped anything? Pretty sure nearly every order placed has been delayed at some point from the time the order was placed.. They wouldn’t be sending out these emails if that was the case.
S650 Mustang En Route Boys ! IMG_2082

Last edited:

OP
OP

majorstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 camaro ss
my car is literally 2 hrs away in jackson ms ! eta is 09/09-09/15 but the way things are going it may be sooner !

Cajun Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse, Shadow Black, AT, 700A, AP
my car is literally 2 hrs away in jackson ms ! eta is 09/09-09/15 but the way things are going it may be sooner !
What part of Louisiana? I'm in SW Louisiana (Lake Charles).
Mine changed to "Shipped" yesterday. DH, A10, HP. Looks like it took about 8 days for you from shipped to "around the corner".

OP
OP

majorstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 camaro ss
What part of Louisiana? I'm in SW Louisiana (Lake Charles).
Mine changed to "Shipped" yesterday. DH, A10, HP. Looks like it took about 8 days for you from shipped to "around the corner".
baton rouge :bow:

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
Will at least Ford "understands our frustration" so there's that.

Cajun Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse, Shadow Black, AT, 700A, AP
Did your's make it to the dealer yet? I think mine's in Jackson now.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
baton rouge :bow:
Congrats to you both. I’m from Lafayette but have been in Central Texas since 2006. No DH for me but have a loaded GT Premium scheduled to be built 10/9. Can’t wait.
Sponsored