• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Delivery

Miner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Gt Premium
Has anyone taken delivery yet? I am scheduled to take delivery on 07/04. My order has been produced since 05/26. I wish I could drive to flat rock and pick it up myself.
Sponsored

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I don't think we have the OKTB (okay to buy) date yet. Nothing is going to happen without that. That's why we saw dozens (hundreds?) of cards parked outside before the video was taken down in another thread here. I'd love to go pick it up myself if that was an option! I have a 7/13 build date on a GT 401a vert with PP, MagneRide, and active exhaust.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The fact that not even car reviewers are able to actually drive the car is not a good sign. I don't see the OKTB date happening anytime soon but hopefully I'm wrong.

OP
OP

Miner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Gt Premium
I don't think we have the OKTB (okay to buy) date yet. Nothing is going to happen without that. That's why we saw dozens (hundreds?) of cards parked outside before the video was taken down in another thread here. I'd love to go pick it up myself if that was an option! I have a 7/13 build date on a GT 401a vert with PP, MagneRide, and active exhaust.
What exactly is the OKTB date? I’ve heard the term so much but not too sure what it is.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
The fact that not even car reviewers are able to actually drive the car is not a good sign. I don't see the OKTB date happening anytime soon but hopefully I'm wrong.
I'm betting they have driven or are driving right now and are just under embargo

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
What exactly is the OKTB date? I’ve heard the term so much but not too sure what it is.
Stitched together from two responses on another forum:

[OKTB] is a process milestone where management agrees the vehicles are suitable to be released from the plant to the dealerships for sale. [OKTB] Means the car is sellable (has passed all tests/etc.) - thus can be shipped from factory to dealers/customers/etc. https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/oktb-today.2088/

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I'm going back up to flat rock this weekend. I want to see how many more mustangs there are. I will make another drone video. Also going to try and find my car. They have to be shipping them out soon. They can't hold 5k with of mustangs there. But how long is it going to take to get all those out? In my last video almost all of them were stock builds, and they will be shipped ahead of ours that got built later. I will post the link to it in this tread. Not going to make it public.

Workhorse996

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150. 2017 F150
I'm going back up to flat rock this weekend. I want to see how many more mustangs there are. I will make another drone video. Also going to try and find my car. They have to be shipping them out soon. They can't hold 5k with of mustangs there. But how long is it going to take to get all those out? In my last video almost all of them were stock builds, and they will be shipped ahead of ours that got built later. I will post the link to it in this tread. Not going to make it public.
Hey Rick
Will you look for mine GT Convertible Vapor Blue with Bronze Package with red brembos. Was produced yesterday. I am just kidding I enjoyed your video.

blunders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My dad is an LL4 at Ford and asked the Mustang Chief Engineer this morning. They are estimating OKTB will happen late next week or the week after which probably means we'll get our cars early July. I'm hoping they work out the issues earlier and we can get them before the end of June, but we'll see what happens.

I ordered a GT, 401a, NP on 2/14 (yes February) and it was built on 5/31. Another friend of ours ordered a base EcoBoost on 2/14 and theirs was built on 5/6, so even Ford management lease vehicles are heavily delayed.

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Hey Rick
Will you look for mine GT Convertible Vapor Blue with Bronze Package with red brembos. Was produced yesterday. I am just kidding I enjoyed your video.
Sure can. I'm looking for yours mine and Stangerous car. You guys know I will do my best. Did you get pp. If so it will make it easier