• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Delivery dates?

Rice0086

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Focus RS
I checked it out today. I placed a dark horse order on 3/29.
Email from Ford on 5/1 with VIN and production date of 6/26.
I clicked on the status link today and the production date has been moved to 7/25
It's not really a big deal for me if the car is a bit delayed as my car is perfectly functional and still fun to drive. The last 5 digits of my VIN are 00680 should you wonder where your car is in relation to mine. Besides that, when it does show up I need to write a big check and that might hurt a little bit. :frown:
Vin 00183 👍
Sponsored

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
FWIW my Dark Horse build date is now 7/20 (dealer showed me the actual screen, so I suppose as legit as possible). It was mid June before FWIW.

Does anyone know how long it generally takes from build date (7/20) to the dealer?
Your build date will be the start of production and can take from 4-9 days to complete your build. Then plan on 4 weeks till it’s there

OP
OP
Stangerous

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Get your car yet? Me either, they keep pushing delivery dates back one week at a time. 😣
Sponsored