• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Delivery dates?

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Has anyone received a legit delivery date yet? Ford chat said the car was “produced” on 6/12 and said eta would be 6/28-7/4. Tracking hasn’t changed to reflect anything regarding delivery. Anybody get anything concrete?
Sponsored

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
Only thing I've heard on a facebook group. A guy who works at the plant said nothing ships until some "ok2buy" thing happens where I guess the line has to go 3 days without issue... Grain of salt with that but It's all I've heard.

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Has anyone received a legit delivery date yet? Ford chat said the car was “produced” on 6/12 and said eta would be 6/28-7/4. Tracking hasn’t changed to reflect anything regarding delivery. Anybody get anything concrete?
Same for me. Same dates. Nothing yet.

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
Mine was scheduled to be built May 22, bumped to May 29, then bumped to June 5th.

Dealer found out it was actually built May 23rd!

FORD computer says it will be delivered June 21st. Dealer says don't home my breath...LOL

I adding another 2 to 3 weeks.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Could you remind me please when did yours go into production ? I'm just trying to know the average days between "production" and "produced". Thanks

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
I just spoke to chat. My car is officially produced, even though it's still in "Production". Which makes sense, as it has the vinyl stripes, and i know after the TrimLine Phase it goes to the mod shop for the stripes and i think maybe for the pp spoiler too? not Sure.

But they added a tidbit i didnt ask for: Estimate delivery between July 14 to July 20th 👀🥳

S650 Mustang Delivery dates? Screenshot_20230620_103950_Messenger

OP
OP
Stangerous

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Could you remind me please when did yours go into production ? I'm just trying to know the average days between "production" and "produced". Thanks
Went to production on 5/22, didn’t hit trim line until 6/, produced on 6/12

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I can't see anyone's car shipping before the major publications have had a chance to release reviews and performance numbers

Downtown Canada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I can't see anyone's car shipping before the major publications have had a chance to release reviews and performance numbers
They're taking waaaay too lomn with that. I was expecting review videos a couple months ago. That would have been the smart thing to do to increase hype and sales...

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
They're taking waaaay too lomn with that. I was expecting review videos a couple months ago. That would have been the smart thing to do to increase hype and sales...
Well it is a 2024 vehicle. Most manufacturers start selling the next model year by Fall. If Ford can deliver 2024's this summer then that'd actually be early by industry standards.

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Mine went into Production on 6/1 and entered the "Trim Line" stage on 6/13, I just contacted them, and it's still in Trim Line. Not sure how long that stage takes but he did mention that there are no retrains shown for my car.

Downtown Canada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
We know that, but Ford purposly tried to get their Mustangs out so we can at least enjoy them for some part of this summer this year

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Mine was scheduled to be built May 22, bumped to May 29, then bumped to June 5th.

Dealer found out it was actually built May 23rd!

FORD computer says it will be delivered June 21st. Dealer says don't home my breath...LOL

I adding another 2 to 3 weeks.
The ford computer says mine will be delivered June 22nd. He seems pretty confident.
Sponsored