• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
I disagree lol. My wife leaves for a research trip for the month starting tomorrow….if I had my new car I would be having the time of my life!!!!! Lmao
So will she. :crackup:
Sponsored

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
Mine is scheduled for production the week of 7/31.
If they only have 2K parked outside they need to build another 3K to get to mine in the sequence of GTs.
Question, how were you basing your sequence? The VIN number? If so I asked that question a while back and the response I got was that the VIN's are not done in sequence but the availability of parts and options.

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
This is great to hear!! I don’t even have a production date until the week of 8/21 for my DH.

Everyone that is getting their mustangs this week better be feeding us some content!! I need a s650 content FEAST, since Ford has been watching our media calories!

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Nah, tracker hasn't updated but the window sticker did. I'm sure the tracker is lagging behind a week or so for me based on previous updates and dealer updates.
The date on the sticker updates to the current day every time you download a new one.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I got the following message from the chat.

"Thank you for your patience, your order status is set to "In Production" which means that the order is being manufactured at one of our factories. It is set to go into the next status of the production/delivery process "Awaiting Shipment" status by Jun-20-2023; please be advised, this date is subject to change. "

So I guess it is in "Awaiting Shipment" as it is July 4th today?
It is set to go into awaiting shipment by June 20th? When was your blend date and what’s your current ETA? That doesn’t make sense lol that date was two weeks ago lol

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I know it is confusing to me as well. The chat agent said the system they look into could have some sort of delay in both updating the status AND the actual status itself. So they don't have an ETA for me yet. He said check back next week for more update. I guess we find out more next week.
Weird cause those of us who have cars built have ETAs but haven’t heard anything about awaiting shipment at least I haven’t whenever I have contacted them

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
The date on the sticker updates to the current day every time you download a new one.
For the bottom date in the lower margin that I explained in my first post.
So, the date code on my window sticker under special order (in that same box, not the date on the bottom margin) changed from 6/8 (day window sticker was issued) to 7/3. Also, assembly line numbers changed. That's new.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
For the bottom date in the lower margin that I explained which you seemed to have removed from my quote?
three numbers there
bottom center: date sticker was downloaded
number under "special order": invoice date
string of numbers in bottom right: 1+blend date (yyymmdd)+sequence code

in short
bottom center is useless
under "special order" tells you when Ford submitted the order
string of numbers tells you when your car is scheduled to hit the production line

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
For the bottom date in the lower margin that I explained in my first post.
Got it! You're right mine did change (6/26 from 6/07). Does your sticker still say 9-Normal in the upper left? Mine changed to 4-Rebill some time mid-june

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Got it! You're right mine did change (6/26 from 6/07). Does your sticker still say 9-Normal in the upper left? Mine changed to 4-Rebill some time mid-june
Mine is still 9-Normal

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
Yeah, mine is a 4-rebill now. Not sure why though I see the 6-way power seats were removed from the sticker. I've had Recaro's ordered since day 1.

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
Question, how were you basing your sequence? The VIN number? If so I asked that question a while back and the response I got was that the VIN's are not done in sequence but the availability of parts and options.
I had no idea that is the case. I assumed the VIN were assigned based on sequence due to availability. As those scheduled seem to fall that way.
Mine is 5933. Assuming the 5933rd GT.
Sponsored