• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
So I was watching Shmee150 today with a video from an Industry pull by the looks of it from Friday (19.05.2023) and looks like there is an EU Spec Mach 1 in Grabber Yellow there as well as the newly premiered EU Spec Dark Horse in Race Red.

Very interesting since S550 Mach 1 don't have an official Nurburgring lap time. But clearly there is something going on.

Hope this wasn't posted before.

S650 Mustang Dark Horse vs Mach 1 Mustang Benchmarking @ the Nurburgring Race Red Dark Horse Mustang on Nurburgrin
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

dfanucci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang Coupe
Probably the driver, but that Mach looked way more comfortable at turn-in. It looks like the DH wants to step out.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Posting this without a timestamp is heinous bro 😂

DH @ 9:40

Probably the driver, but that Mach looked way more comfortable at turn-in. It looks like the DH wants to step out.
The DH carried more speed, didn't have a lead in front, and got on the brakes later while turning in sharper (9:40). The M1 was on the brakes earlier and the entire input was smoother (10:15).

Side note, my f*ck-you-money goal is a GT3RS. Thing looks alien out there.

OP
OP
bnightstar

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

The DH carried more speed, didn't have a lead in front, and got on the brakes later while turning in sharper (9:40). The M1 was on the brakes earlier and the entire input was smoother (10:15).

I actually put the link with a timestamp not sure why it didn't work. The Dark Horse looks to be way stiffer than a Mach 1 like way way stiffer. Also the steering rack appears to be different. There is a point in the video where the DH is over the first curb and the front right wheel is in the air this is race car level stiff. I'm guessing they are ether playing with suspension spring rates or the new car will be a monster out of the dealers lots because this is a huge difference in spring rates between the EU Mach 1 and the EU Dark Horse.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Can't watch him

junqdawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018Mustang GT 5.0 10 speed
This. Dude makes me want to shoot myself in the face with a bazooka.
Good Lord ! If this fella gets that radical over a ( Time Stamp ) , He for sure should not be let loose with a bazooka ! Besides , THEY ARE A BIT HARD TO COME BY . USE A SHOTGUN , it will work just as well . CAN I HAVE YOUR CAR when you are done ? Junqdawg

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Good Lord ! If this fella gets that radical over a ( Time Stamp ) , He for sure should not be let loose with a bazooka ! Besides , THEY ARE A BIT HARD TO COME BY . USE A SHOTGUN , it will work just as well . CAN I HAVE YOUR CAR when you are done ? Junqdawg
Schizo

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium

Posted this in another thread but wasn't sure you guys would see it.

Jim Owens the Ford product manager today at All Ford Nationals said the DH outperforms the Mach 1 on the track. He did not elaborate at all but that is what he told the audience today.

OP
OP
bnightstar

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Posted this in another thread but wasn't sure you guys would see it.

Jim Owens the Ford product manager today at All Ford Nationals said the DH outperforms the Mach 1 on the track. He did not elaborate at all but that is what he told the audience today.
It sure will outperform it mostly because the DH has better brakes. And by the looks of it better steering rack and harder suspension.

Steeda UK

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
We just took the new Steeda Q767 Mach 1 to the ring as well the following week I think....

For Misha Charoudin, the #wizardofnur to drive and give us his opinion!

Check out the teaser video below and stay tuned to his channel for the video to drop!

And don't worry, the Steeda Dark Horse will be coming along as well soon, haha! #SpeedMatters!
Sponsored