• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dig-It

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500KR (0758), GT500 (N2617)
Last April at Barrett-Jackson, Owens said, “ this [Dark Horse] substantially outperforms the Mustang Mach 1.”

14:15 -

Interesting that he also said that they’re also working out “Final numbers” for the Dark Horse as if 500 isn’t the final answer. 12:00 mark of the same video.
Sponsored

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Loved watching this. Guy from Steeda - Europe riding co-pilot.
Damn that guys got some skills! Really shows how far Stangs have come since the solid rear axle days. Thing was eating up everything out there.

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
Damn that guys got some skills! Really shows how far Stangs have come since the solid rear axle days. Thing was eating up everything out there.
Right?! Catching up to everything in the corners with a Mustang almost goes against everything I've learned over the years! lol.

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
Right?! Catching up to everything in the corners with a Mustang almost goes against everything I've learned over the years! lol.
Wow, that was awesome! I love all the safety gear they had on!

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Freakin master class! And what's with the no gear? On the ring no less?

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Wow seriously? (about the public road, couldn't care less about the Karen part)
Lol that part was mainly a joke. Definitely not a bad idea to wear at least a helmet around there.

But yeah it's technically defined as a public toll road for insurance reasons. Unless there is a specific event going on, anyone can drive it for a fee. Depending on the day it's about $30-40 per lap.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Lol that part was mainly a joke. Definitely not a bad idea to wear at least a helmet around there.

But yeah it's technically defined as a public toll road for insurance reasons. Unless there is a specific event going on, anyone can drive it for a fee. Depending on the day it's about $30-40 per lap.
I can't imagine anything like that existing here. We'd all ruin the privilege for everyone else. Even with a fee.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I can't imagine anything like that existing here. We'd all ruin the privilege for everyone else. Even with a fee.
Yeah it's definitely a unique place and somewhere I'd love to visit.
Sponsored