• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse vs Dark Horse Premium

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ

Sf22giants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Found a great spec’d Dark Horse with handling package and normal seats, not Recaros but it’s not a premium. I don’t like the Recaros , and that’s critical. Worried I’ll regret that later. But it certainly seems 95% of the Dark Horses with premium have Recaros. Really my question is, will I regret not getting the premium.
I bought the premium DH. Having some of the extra technology was nice, especially since I won't be taking the car to a track. I just like to cruise around. I do have the recaro seats but that was my personal choice. The premium features were a little extra and something I am happy to have.

I didn't buy the DH to save money and that was a huge factor in what I was willing to option when building the car.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Are there any DarkHorse Premium Mustang owners on the forum?
If so, I haven't seen many. Just curious.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are there any DarkHorse Premium Mustang owners on the forum?
If so, I haven't seen many. Just curious.
Huh? They are all over this place. My DH is a Premium.

H8N_PPL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Premium, 2020 RAM 2500 Mega Cab
Another here. I mostly lurk and finally created an account in the event I have something of value to say.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Another here. I mostly lurk and finally created an account in the event I have something of value to say.
Welcome from Michigan.

Remember the Alamo!

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse

GripTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse, 2006 Mustang GT
I bought the premium DH. Having some of the extra technology was nice, especially since I won't be taking the car to a track. I just like to cruise around. I do have the recaro seats but that was my personal choice. The premium features were a little extra and something I am happy to have.

I didn't buy the DH to save money and that was a huge factor in what I was willing to option when building the car.
The car is a wonderful cruiser. One of the many surprises I have had. I wasn't really expecting that. But I attribute this to the magneride I suppose. This is my first time driving or even being in a car with magneride. I have to drive about 60 miles to get to the mountain rides I drive and that 60 miles is effortless.

topdawg4ever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Dark Horse Mustang, 2024 Ram 2500 CTD Mega Cab
Premium here. Ohio

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
I'm sure there are many DH premium members here including me! Build in signature!

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Huh? They are all over this place. My DH is a Premium.
LMFAO

Awesome man. Do you like it? Was a car that you found at a dealership, or do you order it the way you wanted?

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
Just my opinion, but I have been retired for 10 years with grown children and grandsons that love grandpa’s “race cars”!
Ain't it nice being retired and having "race cars"?

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
Maybe this is a silly question...does anyone here have real life photos of the base Dark Horse's interior/non-Recaro seats? I think all the videos I've seen on YouTube either have the Premium or Recaros in them, and the official configurator doesn't really inspire confidence as to how the colors actually look like. Thanks for the help.
Sponsored