• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Custom Mode - Sport Mode Adaptive Dampers

OP
OP
infinitemberstang

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT
I ended up just setting a custom profile in normal mode for the magneride (the most comfortable setting for daily driving in my opinion) with sport steering and sport exhaust.
Thanks for the share - could you please tell me how you did the custom profile in normal mode with sport dampers(magneride)?
I can’t figure it out at all!
Sponsored

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Thanks for the share - could you please tell me how you did the custom profile in normal mode with sport dampers(magneride)?
I can’t figure it out at all!
I did opposite. I did Normal mode with magneride and sports steering and sports exhaust, but can easily show you for your setting.

Go to My Mustang. At the top, click on Profile Selection and choose whatever Profile number you want to set. Go to "Base Drive Mode" and click on "Sport". This will set everything to "Sport Mode". Now, you can go and adjust the exhaust and steering mode independently and you'll have the magneride locked to "Sport" and the steering and exhaust to whatever you want. Hope that helps.

OP
OP
infinitemberstang

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you - will check it out later today - how did you do your setting btw? I would love that tbh. A custom profile in normal mode for the magneride

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I have Profile 1 programmed with the base mode being "Normal". Then, under steering and exhaust, I chose Sport and hit save. So, every time I get in the vehicle, I just hit the mode up button on the steering wheel twice and it goes to Custom and goes straight to Profile 1 (not sure if there is a way to have Custom default to a certain profile or not as I have not messed with it enough), which has Magneride set to "Normal" and steering and exhaust set to "Sport".

Hope that helps and was clear.

OP
OP
infinitemberstang

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you!!!

OP
OP
infinitemberstang

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will test it out today and see how we go!
Sponsored