• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Custom Mode deleted

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Oxford White Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg
Fellow S650 Brothers & Sisters, have you experienced a time when your Custom Mode Selection has removed/deleted?? I got in my GT ready to leave work and tried to put my Custom Mode on and it informed me that it was unable to do so. I drove further and tried the other Preset Modes and they all responded appropriately. Pulled over to check in the Custom Mode section and it was removed. Tapped in 1st slot where it should be and it would not allow me to add it back. Tried slots 1 - 5 and nothing. Powered car off and sat for a few minutes thinking it needed to “reset” with power off. Nope and this is quite strange. Checked Software and I’ve been on 6.4 for several days not and was not sure if they slipped another one in that I hadn’t seen it posted today.

Very strange, but there have been all sorts of strange occurrences it seems.
Sponsored

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
FYI: The Sync version number does not always change with an update, so don't take having the same version as a sign nothing was updated.

OP
OP
jboogie1289

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Oxford White Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg
FYI: The Sync version number does not always change with an update, so don't take having the same version as a sign nothing was updated.
Just wanted to put that out there in case I missed something from the Community today.

Update: I just went out to he garage to start him up once more and what do you know .. it’s back. Go figure right. Feel like I jumped the gun but with all the good and pertinent Information on this Forum, I figured it was a good place to start this thread and see if anyone else had any similar experiences.

One thing I did notice today as I walked up to the car in the parking lot, it did not “Welcome” me as it normally does. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️
Sponsored