• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Create your own packages thread

Instant Action

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler, '24 VB Mustang GT PP Vert 6sp
Just thought of another.

Factory pack: option to go and pick up your car from the factory, get a tour of the line and see new cars being built. Get photos of your car as it makes its journey through the line all presented in a nice book.
Ford sent me photo of my Bronco Raptor coming down the line, why not our Mustangs?
Sponsored

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Heritage package
-s550 interior
-s550 interior x2
-3rd times a charm, s550 interior.
-smaller screens that fit in the retro styling of the dual humps
-because ofc Iā€™d plug my work, more Classic Mustang digital gauge clusters (though Iā€™d rather them not be made exclusive to one trim/pkg)
-round steering wheel airbag like the S550, but keep the flat bottom and new button arrangement
-adds classic mustang side stripes, badging, chrome accents and trim, etc
-for the hell of it, give it an old-school key tumbler ignition with old, all-metal keys
-official American Racing Torq Thrusts maybe??
-more colorful/2-tone interior color options???

All of this is wishful thinking ofc. If we ever get something like this, maybe for the 60th anniversary edition, I think Iā€™d actually trade my 24 GT for it.

and now I want to see this exist. Damnit, off to photoshop I go
Really does sound like you should just get a 550 and paint/wrap it. You know they're available now and cheaper?

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
Just thought of another.

Factory pack: option to go and pick up your car from the factory, get a tour of the line and see new cars being built. Get photos of your car as it makes its journey through the line all presented in a nice book. And lastly get to drive a car similar to your spec on a track with a coach similar to what Porsche does with their experience centers.
This would be an awesome package, would have been all over it. +1000

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Ford sent me photo of my Bronco Raptor coming down the line, why not our Mustangs?
If this is why it took so long....................................They were running all of the built cars through the end of the line again to take pictures. :camera:šŸ˜‚

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
- Tremec upgrade included in the Performance pack
- HUD
- Optional interim accents. The quasi carbon fiber look is overdone and I would prefer a satin silver or or some sort of brushed metal finish.
- Bring back the fixed glass roof.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Like to see a more Ala Carte ordering.
100% - all the way down to the sun visors. If it fits itā€™s an option. As long as it meets safety and emissions (uh hmm) itā€™s good to go.

really difficult to create that factory unique one-off when there are only so many ā€˜canned optionsā€™ ava.

packages should serve as a starting point, allowing one to either remove, add , mix and match pieces and parts as long as they fit and donā€™t cause any conflicts.

ChrisMattice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150 XLT
I'd like to see a RC version similar to what they do with the GR86; steelies, radio and speakers optional, and no trunk lid carpeting, no engine cover, less sound deadening, no artificial noise coming from the speakers. And of course with a Tremec.

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
I'd like to see a RC version similar to what they do with the GR86; steelies, radio and speakers optional, and no trunk lid carpeting, no engine cover, less sound deadening, no artificial noise coming from the speakers. And of course with a Tremec.
so, you want a Dark Horse S?

ChrisMattice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150 XLT
I guess you're right šŸ˜†

I was thinking a more stripped down GT version but the DHS is pretty much that lol

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Just thought of another.

Factory pack: option to go and pick up your car from the factory, get a tour of the line and see new cars being built.
^ factory pack: do something similar to what hd does. Not implying hd does all of this, using their factory tour as an example and adding to it.

Hard hat and steel toe tour and the occasional, ā€˜we have a special moment today, joining us on our tour is X (x ordered a mustang and has the factory tour option pack - picture at the end of the line with ordered vehicle and first choice to press factory buttons). On some stops along our way we may ask for a volunteer to press a button to restart the line or activate one of our manufacturing robots. If everyone is ready. Letā€™s beginā€¦.ā€™

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
Wheel/tire premium package to get 255 front/275 rear tires and wheels normally received with the PP option without the other gizmos at $595.
Sponsored