• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Create your own packages thread

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Interesting job you Mother has. Just out of curiosity, does she own a Ford and, if so, what packages?

Here's some ideas for her to consider:
1) The Audiophile Pony package: no speakers or amps, only 14ga speaker wires to each location and RCA signal cables from the head unit. Adds soundproofing to reduce interior noise by 5dBs.
2) The Somalian Pony package: includes Dark Pony package but also upgrades to lighter materials to reduce curb weight by 500lbs.
3) The Divergent Pony package: the emblem on the grill and trunk shows the horse running to the right, whitewall tires, side exhaust pipes. Only available in mystichrome.

I got tons of other best sellers, just let me know...
Man these are some crack head packages šŸ˜‚

But I like the idea of us coming up with new packages, maybe we can make a thread?
thread to make your own packages is here
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Like to see a more Ala Carte ordering.

IE: NP headlights as a stand alone option.

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Gold Appearance Package - Badges, emblems, and wheels are replaced with ones that are semigloss/matte gold
Mirror Package - Pony emblem(s) are flipped, only offered in Iconic Silver with chrome trim like the Bullitt and chrome grill, mirror caps, and roof
GT Track Package - add-on for GT Performance Package, adds diff and oil cooler and wheels with tires from the Dark Horse
EcoBoost RS Package - add-on for the 2.3L High Performance Package, brings horsepower and torque to the same or similar specs to the Focus RS

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
My number one package would be the Tremec package. All it does is swap you to the Tremec.

Race package: rear seat delete, optional passenger seat delete, recaros with a five point belt, built in roll cage, 305/315s standard with lightweight forged wheels, suspension upgrades, struts and chassis stiffeners, keeps the creature comforts like ac and and sound deadening to make it streetable.

Drag pack: similar to the above but with drag radials and the DCT from the GT500.

Lux pack: glass roof, upgraded leather with even more seat adjustments and massage features, full suite of driving aids for hands free highway driving, hud.

Think that's a pretty good start for now, interested to see what others come up with!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Darg Package: Dark Horse engine, none of the coolers to lighten the car up, lighter wheels and drag radials. Magneride with strip mode. Weight reduction where possible.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My number one package would be the Tremec package. All it does is swap you to the Tremec.

Race package: rear seat delete, optional passenger seat delete, recaros with a five point belt, built in roll cage, 305/315s standard with lightweight forged wheels, suspension upgrades, struts and chassis stiffeners, keeps the creature comforts like ac and and sound deadening to make it streetable.

Drag pack: similar to the above but with drag radials and the DCT from the GT500.

Lux pack: glass roof, upgraded leather with even more seat adjustments and massage features, full suite of driving aids for hands free highway driving, hud.

Think that's a pretty good start for now, interested to see what others come up with!
That would be good on the drag option. Imagine Ford having to do this and the time delay. LOL They could send it to Watson Engineering, who does the CJ drag cars just down I-75 from FRAP.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
accent appearance package: kind of like NPP but instead colors all accent lines: grille, headlights, lower valance, splitter, rockers, rear valance, mirrors, etc. and makes them an accent color of your choice
low tech pack: strips out all electronics that are not required to make the car drive.

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
I'd like more options to be standalone. Like why does the builder have a button for the performance wing when it just makes you select the performance package?

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Just thought of another.

Factory pack: option to go and pick up your car from the factory, get a tour of the line and see new cars being built. Get photos of your car as it makes its journey through the line all presented in a nice book. And lastly get to drive a car similar to your spec on a track with a coach similar to what Porsche does with their experience centers.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Gapplebeeā€™s package: supercharger for ~700WHP and a larger rear view mirror to see who just got took to Gapplebeeā€™s

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
They talked a bunch about interior options this time around and how there was a lot more customization options and on paper there is but in reality it pretty lacking IMO I was really hoping for a blue leather option like what they have in the dark horse but for the GT I got a VP GT and am kinda tired of simple black so was thinking red but didnā€™t know how that would mesh well with VP and space gray is way too light for me of it was a dark gray I might have gone that route.

TLDR: More interior options/packages

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Heritage package
-s550 interior
-s550 interior x2
-3rd times a charm, s550 interior.
-smaller screens that fit in the retro styling of the dual humps
-because ofc Iā€™d plug my work, more Classic Mustang digital gauge clusters (though Iā€™d rather them not be made exclusive to one trim/pkg)
-round steering wheel airbag like the S550, but keep the flat bottom and new button arrangement
-adds classic mustang side stripes, badging, chrome accents and trim, etc
-for the hell of it, give it an old-school key tumbler ignition with old, all-metal keys
-official American Racing Torq Thrusts maybe??
-more colorful/2-tone interior color options???

All of this is wishful thinking ofc. If we ever get something like this, maybe for the 60th anniversary edition, I think Iā€™d actually trade my 24 GT for it.

and now I want to see this exist. Damnit, off to photoshop I go

EDIT: a handful have mentioned Iā€™d be better off with an s550, to which I remind you this is a hypothetical, for fun post. While I wouldā€™ve preferred more retro styling, Iā€™ve picked the s650 and will be posting ā€œfirst arrivalā€ picks just like you guys

Last edited:

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Heritage package
-s550 interior
-s550 interior x2
-3rd times a charm, s550 interior.
-smaller screens that fit in the retro styling of the dual humps
-because ofc Iā€™d plug my work, more Classic Mustang digital gauge clusters (though Iā€™d rather them not be made exclusive to one trim/pkg)
-round steering wheel airbag like the S550, but keep the flat bottom and new button arrangement
-adds classic mustang side stripes, badging, chrome accents and trim, etc
-for the hell of it, give it an old-school key tumbler ignition with old, all-metal keys
-official American Racing Torq Thrusts maybe??
-more colorful/2-tone interior color options???

All of this is wishful thinking ofc. If we ever get something like this, maybe for the 60th anniversary edition, I think Iā€™d actually trade my 24 GT for it.

and now I want to see this exist. Damnit, off to photoshop I go
Sounds like you just want a s550 lol. Also I remember your gauge thread, here's hoping we can add some of your awesome designs down the road.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Awesome ideas, you guys!! I'm going with a GT-U(ltimate) package:

Tremec, HUD, factory pack (above), GT track pack (above), accent appearance pack (above), and communication pack (weekly updates with exact status, photos and real news) šŸ˜‰

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
A custom color package where you pay extra to have a custom paint color done or at least a color from a bigger list that is not a part of the model year would be cool.
Sponsored