• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Same. I followed another live chat on Facebook, and the guy said he did think certain packages would be introduced in the summer. I don't have any clarification on that. All of those comments are now deleted. I was hoping Roket could confirm, but looks like posts are being taken down here too, so may have to wait. Still, a lot more info than we had, hopefully guides are out soon.
Also wdym by certain packages, like the PP and stuff? Hopefully that’s available day 1
Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Also wdym by certain packages, like the PP and stuff? Hopefully that’s available day 1
I took out identifying information, but this is what he said. I asked him directly if it meant some things wouldn't be available day 1 and he said yes. We already knew CF wheels were late availability, so maybe it is just that.
S650 Mustang Confirmed: 2024 Mustang Order Banks + Build & Price Open 3/27, OKTB Expected Early Summer Screenshot_20230220_134758_Facebook

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I called this about 3 weeks ago. Raptor R level allocations.
hey man, no one believed you, I remember a guy saying he had a deposit on 1 already 😂😂😂
Meh, Blueberry said it will be like the Mach 1, and the other dealer I spoke to said he expects the same amount of allocations as the Mach 1, so my guess is some will wait, some won't, just like the M1.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Meh, Blueberry said it will be like the Mach 1, and the other dealer I spoke to said he expects the same amount of allocations as the Mach 1, so my guess is some will wait, some won't, just like the M1.
I mean no one knows truly, we’ve been hoodwinked twice already so I wouldn’t get your hopes up. Also I’m not saying the people relaying the info hoodwinked us, I’m talking about ford.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Truthfully, I think the dark horse will be similar to early GT350. Very hard to grab, but possible, If you pay mark-up or get lucky. The good news about that, is by year 2, used GT350s could be had for 5-8K under new msrp. Just had to travel.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also with the Mach 1 did they say the “at LEAST 1 per dealer”

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I mean no one knows truly, we’ve been hoodwinked twice already so I wouldn’t get your hopes up. Also I’m not saying the people relaying the info hoodwinked us, I’m talking about ford.
We will see. I'm not too worried.

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO, 22 Triumph Speed Twin
I had no dealer involvement when the Mach 1 launched, is there a place I can go read to get some context on what this means?

For me I don’t care or even want a Dark Horse in 2023, I would prefer it in 2024. But if that’s not realistic I will consider other options

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I had no dealer involvement when the Mach 1 launched, is there a place I can go read to get some context on what this means?

For me I don’t care or even want a Dark Horse in 2023, I would prefer it in 2024. But if that’s not realistic I will consider other options
Your best source of info is going to be going to Mustang 6G Mach 1 forum, and looking at the order threads. In a nutshell, each dealer gets a certain number of allocations, and those number of allocations each period are pulled by priority code(dealer can assign this), and availability of parts. Like if you have an earlier or higher priority order with Handling Pack, and your number is pulled, but they don't have any of those tires(just as an example), the next in allocation line is pulled.

Basically, the higher volume dealers get more cars built per month or 'period'. The allocation number of Mach 1s is significantly less than GTs etc. But I would guess it shouldn't be as low as the GT350 was when it came out. Anyway, that's what I have gathered, others probably know more.

Last edited: