• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
The above sketch is Curic' (official) of basically current gen, just with some extra artistic license

S650 rear is a bit more creative, while maintaining tri bar design
So Jem, I know you don't show your own sketches often. But would you be able to upload some sketches, even if they're rough, that kinda show what the side profile and rear will look like?
Sponsored

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
So Jem, I know you don't show your own sketches often. But would you be able to upload some sketches, even if they're rough, that kinda show what the side profile and rear will look like?
He may not want to do that in a public forum, but he could always anonymously DM them to me...

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
He may not want to do that in a public forum, but he could always anonymously DM them to me...
plausible deniability, eh? Chaz can wake up one morning with a 'dream' he had of the new shape and set about modeling it in his fancy software. He won't mention HOW his little dream came about...

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Is the roofline different?
thePill will answer that since he can never be destroyed…

The double bubble roof may have new sheet metal but it’s starting to look like the greenhouse will remain the same as the S550. Any changes from the B-pillar back will likely be sheet metal only and very little of the structure changed underneath.

MAYBE there are slight changes to the C-pillar sheet metal but I honestly believe the roofs structure will be the same. The rear window and the rear 3/4 windows will likely remain unchanged too.

I think most of the changes will be limited to rear fenders and hips, maybe a new truck lid and an updated rear panel/diffuser to match the changes in the front.

So… maybe sharper lines on the roof, maybe a wider trunk opening but even that’s a BIG IF and some sharper hips that reach back to a sharper designed tail light panel.

Same with the doors, the skin may change but the bones won’t…

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
I've tidied up and aligned the base with the GT. I still haven't modeled the hood scoop, but I did Photoshop one in. I will also make a corraled pony version. Any color suggestions?

Here is the comparo:

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! DualFrontal

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! DualFrontal_GT

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! DualFrontal_Base

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
I've tidied up and aligned the base with the GT. I still haven't modeled the hood scoop, but I did Photoshop one in. I will also make a corraled pony version. Any color suggestions?

Here is the comparo:

DualFrontal.gif

DualFrontal_GT.jpg

DualFrontal_Base.jpg
IMO, the fascia looks cleaner with color and rather black. The vertical angles of the grill of your 4 cylinder concept looks similar to the 67-68 Mustang.

Last edited:
Reactions: JWS

kendrickdlr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Grand Marquis
Keep in mind I have no info on the side angle or the top, so the roundness vs flatness of the front clip should be taken with a grain of salt. IF correct, the difference is striking.
angleGT.gif

Edit: I warped the front end a little to make it match the perspective better. I also moved the scoop back because it looks better.
Reminds me so much of the Giugaro Mustang from this angle and color... Don't think that's a bad thing all!
S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! Giugiaro_quarter

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Reminds me so much of the Giugaro Mustang from this angle and color... Don't think that's a bad thing all!
Giugiaro_quarter.jpg
Was thinking that as well. Just a cleaner, more mature almost type of design that should age very well. The graceful lines of this would suit a Lincoln coupe quite well. With Lincoln revealing what looks like a Lincoln coupe or sedan tonight, we'll see if they try to go down that route.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I just cannot like that hood scoop. It just looks misplaced.

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
I just cannot like that hood scoop. It just looks misplaced.
I have very little to go on, it’s photoshopped in, and I am not a car designer. I doubt many will like it when I actually model it. *shrugs

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray

I have no info on the chin spoiler. Rest assured it will be more interesting than this one.
Awesome work as always. I am a bit worried that the car have the same visual problem to me as Gen 6 refresh, that the frontend looks totally fine in most angles, but when looked directly at front the grille looks too wide to fit in and overall a bit droopy.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I have very little to go on, it’s photoshopped in, and I am not a car designer. I doubt many will like it when I actually model it. *shrugs
That was nothing against you mate. I meant it in general terms. I think if Ford really puts something in there, it looks weird. Only black painting would "hide" it for the better. For light coloured models, it just would look like a foreign object lol. Let's see and wait.

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
Since most of S650 has been covered up to now, does anyone believe the "hockey stick" roof line will stay or will Ford inverse it like the 1972 Mustang??
Sponsored