• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Can we get a “not yet scheduled” list going 😆

OP
OP
Bethstang

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
@Bethstang have you tried this email yet? That's where I got mine when my dealer was not able to help me.
I used the chat at Ford.com just now and they said there is no build date. I'm not sure emailing will give me a different answer. But who knows, no hurt in trying right LOL
Sponsored

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
I really wish Ford would add order tracking to your user account on their website. They even have the section for it if you ordered a vehicle online like the Lightning or the MachE.

I realize this is an enthusiast forum and we are all excited for our cars, but think of the employee time wasted as we all call/email/chat asking the same question every week. Many of the forums for other Ford products are full of the same frustrated enthusiasts.

I wonder where you can submit a suggestion like that? They have the data and they know who we are when they sent the initial order acknowledgment. It should be relatively easy to set that up. They just need to integrate the existing order tracking system with the user portal.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I really wish Ford would add order tracking to your user account on their website. They even have the section for it if you ordered a vehicle online like the Lightning or the MachE.

I realize this is an enthusiast forum and we are all excited for our cars, but think of the employee time wasted as we all call/email/chat asking the same question every week. Many of the forums for other Ford products are full of the same frustrated enthusiasts.

I wonder where you can submit a suggestion like that? They have the data and they know who we are when they sent the initial order acknowledgment. It should be relatively easy to set that up. They just need to integrate the existing order tracking system with the user portal.
As someone who used to work for Ford customer service, I don't think the employees really care about the order inquiries they're getting. They're getting paiid either way.

If anything, they love our order inquiries because they're quick & easy to answer (compared to most calls/emails/chats they get).

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
At the end of the day we will all get our cars, likely before the fall. I'm curious if they are building for customers in the rust belt first since they have a shorter summer. Is there a way to get a poll on that data? That would make sense to me since most of our cars will come with summer only tires, and since I live in Georgia I have a lot more available warm weather to enjoy my Mustang vs someone in Minnesota, for example.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Just got out of chat with Ford. I originally ordered on 3/27. Didn't get a build date or VIN last week but I have both now. Premium GT Convertible scheduled for the week of 6/5/23 even though "black roofs and convertibles" were technically not being schedule this week. Those Long McArthur scheduling videos have been wrong both weeks from what I can tell.
Update - My dealer gave me the wrong order code so I pulled it up on Ford's website and it's for a Bronco. My dealer is so lost. I called Ford marketing and they sorted it out hopefully. I still have a build date apparently but it's 6/19/23 now. My "new vin" isn't working on Ford's website yet so who knows what is going on. Since ordering my dealer has messed up my order code ( gave me the wrong order code all together on an official looking printout ), my email address ( figured this out on my own after not getting a confirmation email ), and my phone number ( just found this out as "he tried to contact me" and the number wasn't even close ). Waited forever to be able to afford a new Mustang and this is an absolute shit show!

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
I made this for us.

S650 Mustang Can we get a “not yet scheduled” list going 😆 1DBE4545-976C-4488-809B-B8BB7927F28F

OP
OP
Bethstang

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
Update - My dealer gave me the wrong order code so I pulled it up on Ford's website and it's for a Bronco. My dealer is so lost. I called Ford marketing and they sorted it out hopefully. I still have a build date apparently but it's 6/19/23 now. My "new vin" isn't working on Ford's website yet so who knows what is going on. Since ordering my dealer has messed up my order code ( gave me the wrong order code all together on an official looking printout ), my email address ( figured this out on my own after not getting a confirmation email ), and my phone number ( just found this out as "he tried to contact me" and the number wasn't even close ). Waited forever to be able to afford a new Mustang and this is an absolute shit show!
Hopefully, it gets resolved quickly

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Mine is a DH, handling pk, auto, blue amber.

I feel as though people in Canada will get their cars first based off what I'm seeing. The Canadians had build dates and all before Ford opened it up for the States to order which I didn't understand since they are based in the states and would have to ship them out... owell. They even have their DH order dates too. I just want info at this point I feel ford does this bs without giving out info. Just explain the situation, how orders will be approved, and planned build weeks.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
At the end of the day we will all get our cars, likely before the fall. I'm curious if they are building for customers in the rust belt first since they have a shorter summer. Is there a way to get a poll on that data? That would make sense to me since most of our cars will come with summer only tires, and since I live in Georgia I have a lot more available warm weather to enjoy my Mustang vs someone in Minnesota, for example.
Where at in Georgia? I stay in Macon.

OP
OP
Bethstang

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT

I feel as though people in Canada will get their cars first based off what I'm seeing. The Canadians had build dates and all before Ford opened it up for the States to order which I didn't understand since they are based in the states and would have to ship them out... owell. They even have their DH order dates too. I just want info at this point I feel ford does this bs without giving out info. Just explain the situation, how orders will be approved, and planned build weeks.
I don’t understand the Canada situation at all, makes no sense.
I don’t mind waiting, but like you said, I would like more information

StangGang93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln MKZ Black Label

Your frustration is valid, Canada has longer winters and shorter summers than the U.S. With that being said, Ford wants their Canada based customers to have more summer drive time with their vehicles before winter.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150