• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Can we get a “not yet scheduled” list going 😆

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Same here!

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
We really are a privileged bunch. Think about the Bronco peeps who waited 2 years. I placed an order for a Hellcat on Halloween that just finished being built (probably won't go for it now that I've got a DH order in - as much as I want both, my lotto numbers haven't hit yet). Many in Dodge land still haven't gotten scheduled, some had to change options or cancel their orders.

It hasn't even been a month since order banks opened for the S650. There's technically still 19 months of production left. I'm just starting to settle in for this wait
S650 Mustang Can we get a “not yet scheduled” list going 😆 Vehicle Built redacted

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
We really are a privileged bunch. Think about the Bronco peeps who waited 2 years. I placed an order for a Hellcat on Halloween that just finished being built (probably won't go for it now that I've got a DH order in - as much as I want both, my lotto numbers haven't hit yet). Many in Dodge land still haven't gotten scheduled, some had to change options or cancel their orders.

It hasn't even been a month since order banks opened for the S650. There's technically still 19 months of production left. I'm just starting to settle in for this wait
Vehicle Built redacted.jpg
I hear yea. I'm actually waiting on this as well. I ordered it before the Mustang. Its at the up fitters now getting the stripes put on......
S650 Mustang Can we get a “not yet scheduled” list going 😆 IMG_8012

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
I’m going to call this afternoon, but not holding much hope. I ordered 3/27 and that didn’t help. I also ordered the Nite Pony Package, but lots of people got build dates with that package so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yea, it seems to be a cluster...

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Obligatory bump, to see who else besides me is still unscheduled after today's emails go out (several people now have 7/31 builds).

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Just checked and still unscheduled clean, NP GT.
I feel like a fxcking clown shoe for ordering NP on 3/27 and thinking it would be no big deal.
Looks like I’m stuck cruising this old POS all summer now.
S650 Mustang Can we get a “not yet scheduled” list going 😆 IMG_0344

Last edited:

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same. Nothing here at all. Starting to get irritated, honestly. So I guess now I wait another month and hope for a build date?

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Carbonized Grey 401a GT NP and Active Exhaust. Ordered 05/04

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I chatted, then called, FoMoCo today and got more answers than I expected. My order is in correctly (yes I was concerned that it wasn't). It was pulled on the 18th and there were some codes on the build she didn't understand. I think my bronze package is holding up my production date, but I'm ok with that. I'm not dropping the bronze for an earlier build date. I do feel better knowing that someone at Ford at least looked at my order for production. So maybe August, maybe not. I guess at this point who really cares? As long as the order is in it'll hopefully get built at some point. The longer it sits in "unscheduled-clean" the longer I have to save a larger down payment. So I guess I just need to look at the glass as half full.

So for those of us with no date or VIN, just hold on. We'll get there.... eventually!

javiviano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Mustang
Dark Horse Premium, Shadow Black, 6 Speed, 700A, Handling Package...no Build Date yet. 😩

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
So I chatted, then called, FoMoCo today and got more answers than I expected. My order is in correctly (yes I was concerned that it wasn't). It was pulled on the 18th and there were some codes on the build she didn't understand. I think my bronze package is holding up my production date, but I'm ok with that. I'm not dropping the bronze for an earlier build date. I do feel better knowing that someone at Ford at least looked at my order for production. So maybe August, maybe not. I guess at this point who really cares? As long as the order is in it'll hopefully get built at some point. The longer it sits in "unscheduled-clean" the longer I have to save a larger down payment. So I guess I just need to look at the glass as half full.

So for those of us with no date or VIN, just hold on. We'll get there.... eventually!
What number did you call to get that much information? I just get told "congratulations on your new vehicle. The order shows as in order processing/ unscheduled clean. Your order will be scheduled at the first availability".

Dark Horse Premium, Shadow Black, 6 Speed, 700A, Handling Package...no Build Date yet. 😩
I'm in the same boat buddy. DH premium, blue Amber, AP, HP and 10A. Placed the order on 3/27.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What number did you call to get that much information? I just get told "congratulations on your new vehicle. The order shows as in order processing/ unscheduled clean. Your order will be scheduled at the first availability".

I'm in the same boat buddy. DH premium, blue Amber, AP, HP and 10A. Placed the order on 3/27.
1-800-334-4375

The lady I spoke to was really helpful. Hoping you have the same experience.
Sponsored