• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Can we get a “not yet scheduled” list going 😆

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Still Unscheduled - Clean as of this morning.

Guessing they're done for June builds.

In this instance, I suppose it did pay to place your order right when the banks opened...
Sponsored

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500

In this instance, I suppose it did pay to place your order right when the banks opened...
I placed my order within 30mins of Banks ordering with a 10 Priority Code and I still don’t have mine scheduled. I ordered through a really small dealership, so I didn’t really expect a build so soon, but was hoping.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I placed my order within 30mins of Banks ordering with a 10 Priority Code and I still don’t have mine scheduled. I ordered through a really small dealership, so I didn’t really expect a build so soon, but was hoping.
There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason with the scheduling

I have less options on my vehicle than others (I.E. no Nite Pony or Recaro Seats), and yet several Nite Ponys and Recaro Seats have been scheduled.

I also placed my order with one of the highest volume dealers for Mustangs in the country.

That said, my order was placed on 4/7.

Oh well!

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z

I have less options on my vehicle than others (I.E. no Nite Pony or Recaro Seats), and yet several Nite Ponys and Recaro Seats have been scheduled.

I also placed my order with one of the highest volume dealers for Mustangs in the country.

Oh well!
Well based on the word on the street from Long McArthur video says the pony package (black roof) is on constraints this week. Not sure how Ford works the constraints, but dealing with getting the C8 and all the constraints over the years, if an item on your list is constraint, you don't get that order in until the constraints are lifted.

OP
OP
Bethstang

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT

I’m going to call this afternoon, but not holding much hope. I ordered 3/27 and that didn’t help. I also ordered the Nite Pony Package, but lots of people got build dates with that package so 🤷🏻‍♀️

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

Oh well!
I placed my order with Brandon Ford in Brandon, FL and they are a very high volume dealer. Placed on 3/27/2023 and have a confirmation email the next day on my order and a VIN # and build date a week later

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bethstang

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
Well based on the word on the street from Long McArthur video says the pony package (black roof) is on constraints this week. Not sure how Ford works the constraints, but dealing with getting the C8 and all the constraints over the years, if an item on your list is constraint, you don't get that order in until the constraints are lifted.
I think what we’re confused about is that there were supposed constraints (no black roofs) last week but people with NPP still got scheduled

Luckybob2485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I ordered from granger on 3/27, priority code 19. Base GT with no options. Still unscheduled. I agree that it seems to just be luck of the draw at this point.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Just got out of chat with Ford. I originally ordered on 3/27. Didn't get a build date or VIN last week but I have both now. Premium GT Convertible scheduled for the week of 6/5/23 even though "black roofs and convertibles" were technically not being schedule this week. Those Long McArthur scheduling videos have been wrong both weeks from what I can tell.

OP
OP
Bethstang

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
Just got out of chat with Ford. I originally ordered on 3/27. Didn't get a build date or VIN last week but I have both now. Premium GT Convertible scheduled for the week of 6/5/23 even though "black roofs and convertibles" were technically not being schedule this week. Those Long McArthur scheduling videos have been wrong both weeks from what I can tell.
Good for you!!

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I know this isn't the scheduled topic but to give you a lil hope:

Ordered a GT prem w/ PP, NP, and all the other goodies and mine was scheduled June 19th.

Try emailing [email protected]. It's the Ford Performance email and they were the ones to tell me my build week when my dealer was telling me nothing.

Good luck everyone!
@Bethstang have you tried this email yet? That's where I got mine when my dealer was not able to help me.
Sponsored