• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Velvet Fog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Supercab
Scheduled for production first week of December
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? 1697120972264
Sponsored

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
Going to pick my baby up tomorrow. Fair well Kia, you have served me well. Here's some images from the dealer website.

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? mustang27

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? mustang28

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? mustang29

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? mustang30

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? mustang31

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? mustang32

Mikhail24DH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Anyone know how long it takes for a truck (convoy) to deliver from flat rock to Toronto?

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 OF Mustang GT Premium. '22 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Just moved to in production!

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
How long did y'all sit at New Boston, 5M? My car is shipping to a dealer just outside of Birmingham, AL. Ford chat confirmed the car is at New Boston now.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
We supposed to change the vote as the status moves? 🙂
I'd be more than happy to if Ford actually decided to update my tracker! 😅 3 weeks and counting since it actually arrived at the rail yard per my dealer's screenshot, mine is still showing in production with no date listed.

Orestes85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WRX
I'd be more than happy to if Ford actually decided to update my tracker! 😅 3 weeks and counting since it actually arrived at the rail yard per my dealer's screenshot, mine is still showing in production with no date listed.
Same, mine still shows "In Production" with a date of 10/10/2023. Last I heard from the dealer, on 10/19, is that the car was built and the Secondary Status was "Produced" with the status date on being produced being 10/10/2023...but the location was still Flat Rock.

Are you using the chat for SYNC and all that? I was going to go through that to get a status update but I wasn't sure if they'd be able to answer anything based on the description of what it is used for.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Same, mine still shows "In Production" with a date of 10/10/2023. Last I heard from the dealer, on 10/19, is that the car was built and the Secondary Status was "Produced" with the status date on being produced being 10/10/2023...but the location was still Flat Rock.

Are you using the chat for SYNC and all that? I was going to go through that to get a status update but I wasn't sure if they'd be able to answer anything based on the description of what it is used for.
Yes, that is the chat I have been using, although they never know anything beyond what the tracker tells them. Me being a glutton for punishment that I am, I have tried several times with the same result. I guess that is Ford's definition of customer service. :cwl:

I hate asking my sales person over and over for updates. I am sure they would prefer to focus on selling cars, rather than babysitting existing customers. That being said, I may go down there and sit with them later today or this weekend while they check again! I can pretend my main reason for going is to talk to the accessories person.

Orestes85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WRX
Yes, that is the chat I have been using, although they never know anything beyond what the tracker tells them. Me being a glutton for punishment that I am, I have tried several times with the same result. I guess that is Ford's definition of customer service. :cwl:

I hate asking my sales person over and over for updates. I am sure they would prefer to focus on selling cars, rather than babysitting existing customers. That being said, I may go down there and sit with them later today or this weekend while they check again! I can pretend my main reason for going is to talk to the accessories person.
Well, according to the chat rep, my car is still sitting in Flat Rock with a status of "Produced", so almost 3 weeks with no change. They said the ETA is Nov 8, but I'm a bit skeptical of that.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Well, according to the chat rep, my car is still sitting in Flat Rock with a status of "Produced", so almost 3 weeks with no change. They said the ETA is Nov 8, but I'm a bit skeptical of that.
Does the tracker say yours is built? I assume so since they gave you an ETA. No one has any ETA yet on mine.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Nope. "In Production" still.
1698431536063.png

However, Dealer and Ford Chat say it was produced on 10/10
1698431560116.png
Ok thanks, that is interesting. Chat tells me mine is still in production, but I don't even have a date below "In production" yet. I know mine won't get here until it gets here no matter what the tracker and chat say, but it would be nice to know where it really stands without having to pester the hell out of my dealership. They may ban me from ordering another car in the future if I bug them too much, lol

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
My car went through PDI today and my tracker finally updated to final prep even though my car was on the lot 09/09. Seems like the tracker will stay on shipped until PDI is started.
How long does PDI take, on average?