• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
My car just shifted to “Built & Awaiting Shipment” statuses - how long before it usually gets shipped and delivered? Flat Rock to Dearborn
From what I have read, it is already shipped most likely
Sponsored

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer claims to know nothing about my car and today they blamed @Ford Motor Company, even said Ford does not do a good job communicating with dealers. Said it’s just their bad business practice towards dealers and that they(the dealers) get stuck in the middle trying to keep the customer happy. I asked him how I could know more about where the car is than they do and he said the car was not in their system. I asked him how is that possible when you placed the order for me. Again, he blamed Ford for lack of communication. My car has been about an hour away at the rail yard since Sunday. So, @Ford Motor Company what say you?
Sounds like the workers at ford, definitely deserve a raise of 47% 😂

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
Sounds like the workers at ford, definitely deserve a raise of 47% 😂
Funny you post this, my dealer said same bs to me today, he then proceeded to tell me to quit calling and texting him, they will let me know when it comes in. These dealers are pieces of work man. BTW - I’m still waiting for my train to pick up my car in new Boston ramp.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Funny you post this, my dealer said same bs to me today, he then proceeded to tell me to quit calling and texting him, they will let me know when it comes in. These dealers are pieces of work man. BTW - I’m still waiting for my train to pick up my car in new Boston ramp.
The ones I’m talking about are the ones in Michigan that are building them 😂 My salesman told me if I needed anything to call him, the last dealer I had I did not like them at all

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
The ones I’m talking about are the ones in Michigan that are building them 😂 My salesman told me if I needed anything to call him, the last dealer I had I did not like them at all
After this transaction with ford I sold all my Ford stock, I might buy it back when it crashes again, things got to change. They make nice vehicles, everything else is kind of bad. One hand don’t know what the other hand is doing.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After this transaction with ford I sold all my Ford stock, I might buy it back when it crashes again, things got to change. They make nice vehicles, everything else is kind of bad. One hand don’t know what the other hand is doing.
Right now all stock is pretty much in toilet. We have lost I don’t know how many thousands of dollars I wish we would’ve sold out like three years ago. It has been good retired now if we still had all of our money, but retirement money is going in the toilet

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
fords tracker has shown 9/4-9/19 since it shipped on 8/24, got to ramp 5m in twin oaks on 9/3, ford chat kept saying eta was 9/7-9/13, but now ford chat gave me a united road convoy number and said the arrival date will be 9/15. if twin oaks is 3 hours from my dealer and its on a convoy and not a the twin oaks ramp anymore, how will 3 hours take 5 days?

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse Premium
my car has been stuck at ramp 5R in twin oaks pensylvania for about 3 days now, any idea on how long itll take to get loaded and out? its with about 5 other s650s that are going to my dealership

Rip Actual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Dodge Challenger
Mine has been at twin oaks for a week and 2 days, today my dealer called me and said its being delivered today. I will be picking up on Wednesday due to work stuff tomorrow.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
fords tracker has shown 9/4-9/19 since it shipped on 8/24, got to ramp 5m in twin oaks on 9/3, ford chat kept saying eta was 9/7-9/13, but now ford chat gave me a united road convoy number and said the arrival date will be 9/15. if twin oaks is 3 hours from my dealer and its on a convoy and not a the twin oaks ramp anymore, how will 3 hours take 5 days?
Because if your dealer was like mine they are letting it sit there until the other vehicles they have coming in arrive. When they get there they will pick up a truckload instead of just one or two.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
The dealer don’t care at all. They’re about making sales, nothing more. As far as they’re concerned you’re a done deal. They’re too busy working and lying to future buyers. If you don’t take delivery they’ll just mark it up to the next person.

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
Because if your dealer was like mine they are letting it sit there until the other vehicles they have coming in arrive. When they get there they will pick up a truckload instead of just one or two.
so you think that truck is a scheduled truck that will pick up all of the dealer cars on friday?
Sponsored