• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
so you think that truck is a scheduled truck that will pick up all of the dealer cars on friday?
That’s how they did me. I waited 3 days. The rail yard was only an hour away from dealership. They brought a full hauler, not all Mustangs were on it.

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
That’s how they did me. I waited 3 days. The rail yard was only an hour away from dealership. They brought a full hauler, not all Mustangs were on it.
yeah i mean that makes sense, i just didnt understand why ford chat gave me a united road truck tracking number when its still 5 days away as if it was on that truck already. thanks for the insight tho!

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
You’ll get it soon. Do yourself a solid and do a very thorough walk around the car looking for damage. I found damage on my driver door, driver mirror, front bumper cover and passenger rear quarter panel. I’ll find out this evening when I stop in when they’re going to schedule it for the repairs Good luck!

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
You’ll get it soon. Do yourself a solid and do a very thorough walk around the car looking for damage. I found damage on my driver door, driver mirror, front bumper cover and passenger rear quarter panel. I’ll find out this evening when I stop in when they’re going to schedule it for the repairs Good luck!
thanks man appreciate it, hope yours gets sorted as well!

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My car went through PDI today and my tracker finally updated to final prep even though my car was on the lot 09/09. Seems like the tracker will stay on shipped until PDI is started.

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
I figure mine will sit at Ramp 5 in new boston for a week or more. I don’t expect car until October. If it comes early great, if not oh well. This whole experience has taken the wind out of my sail. All in I think it’s taken back2gas about 2-3 weeks? My financing good for 90 days.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Just got my Dark Horse home. Too bad it is cloudy and the picture doesn't do the Blue Ember paint justice.

1694455545448.png
Congrats. Took 2 days before I saw mine in the sun. It will like a different car.

Don't forget to post your chassis number in the chassis number thread. (if you chose to)

Mullethunter324

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Congrats. Took 2 days before I saw mine in the sun. It will like a different car.

Don't forget to post your chassis number in the chassis number thread. (if you chose to)
Can you link that for me? I am failing at finding it right now.

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_20230911_171905
Finally arrived at the dealership today, picking her up Thursday morning!

Ordered 3/27, built 8/17, shipped 8/22

Cobalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost
I figure mine will sit at Ramp 5 in new boston for a week or more. I don’t expect car until October. If it comes early great, if not oh well. This whole experience has taken the wind out of my sail. All in I think it’s taken back2gas about 2-3 weeks? My financing good for 90 days.
Still at New Boston since 8/21. A dealership just 20min further has had several for. Sale. Would have walked and bought one but I financed mine on 8/21 when it shipped 🙄