• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Ng1nyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
If it's not your daily car, and you have a Garage, go for Ceramic Coating. However, if you drive a lot, then apply PPF (Paint protection Film). Ceramic is more about shining whoie PPF is more about protection.
Got you. Thanks. Imma be asking around about prices.
Sponsored

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Forgive me if it's posted elsewhere, what's the hold up on the coupes?

dliddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70
I pre-ordered my GT convertible on 3/6 (pointless) and the order went in at 4:15 pm EST on 3/27. I agree that the cars built first should ship first, however:

*These cars are buried in lots, surrounded by other Mustangs. First In, Last Out (FILO).

*Early production runs encountered issues with panel fitment, valves, and electrical. Maybe they want to take another look at these early units to ensure they are really good to go before they ship.

I sold my 2012 Mustang last September and have been waiting for its replacement since. The annoyance of pushed back ETAs pales in comparison to being bullshit at a new car that needs to be recalled. repaired, etc. My "summer" ends next Monday, but as long as I take delivery by 9/23 then Ford technically hits their "Summer, 2023" mark as advertised, at least in my case.

On the optimistic side, the fact that at least one forum member is already enjoying their Mustang with all of the delays is pretty amazing. Hopefully, this forum will be buzzing with new car pics and videos within a couple of weeks. Hang in there!
Very well said. I appreciate the positive outlook on things.

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
Yesterday, 8/18, Ford chat said my car was in transit with an eta of 9/11-9/17 after the tracker went from built back to order confirmed. The tracker went back to built last night, and this morning it went to shipped on 8/18. Now the tracker shows and eta of 8/24-9/6, so who knows when it will actually arrive. Lol. At least it appears to have shipped!
Update 8/21/23 - Even though my window sticker shows "Convoy" for shipment, the latest information I have been given is that it is currently shipping by rail. Ford customer support gave me the railcar number which I was able to track. It appears to currently still be at the New Boston, MI railyard. Ford told me last week it was shipped via Precision Vehicle Logistics, but my understanding is they were simply transporting it to the rail yard. My best guess is the rail cars are currently being loaded and the train has not yet left.

I'll check tracking on the rail car daily as I should be able to follow it's progress. Current ETA from Ford is 8/27/23 to 9/2/23, so the dates are changing, but also narrowing. Looks like I could possibly have the car next week.

ECOcrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 11 Pathfinder, 24 GT Prem Conv
What chat is it that everyone is using to ask for updates?

I tried using the chat in the FordPass app and they said tracking vehicles is outside their scope and gave me a phone number for Ford Marketing.

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
What chat is it that everyone is using to ask for updates?

I tried using the chat in the FordPass app and they said tracking vehicles is outside their scope and gave me a phone number for Ford Marketing.
I use the chat on the "Contact Us" page of the Ford website. https://www.ford.com/help/contact/

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Still "in production". Order placed 3/27. NOT HAPPY FORD.
Considering that I ordered almost 2 months after you and am getting the car next week is not fair. I think yours is in the back of the lot behind all of the ones built after yours.

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
Considering that I ordered almost 2 months after you and am getting the car next week is not fair. I think yours is in the back of the lot behind all of the ones built after yours.
I wouldn’t count on next week brother, mine has been next week for 1 month now. I just got kicked out to 9/1-9/7. Rumor has it, no one to haul them, ford not willing to pay what truckers want. I’m not happy with ford at all. They have you by the xxxx, if you cancel, goes to dealer anyways. Ford needs to get their crap together, heck I have 2 recalls on f150, waiting 3 months for parts. i am happy for anybody who gets one delivered. heck ford, send them to local dealer, I’ll drive and pick mine up.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I wouldn’t count on next week brother, mine has been next week for 1 month now. I just got kicked out to 9/1-9/7. Rumor has it, no one to haul them, ford not willing to pay what truckers want. I’m not happy with ford at all. They have you by the xxxx, if you cancel, goes to dealer anyways. Ford needs to get their crap together, heck I have 2 recalls on f150, waiting 3 months for parts. i am happy for anybody who gets one delivered. heck ford, send them to local dealer, I’ll drive and pick mine up.
Is your car still at the plant?

Only reason I ask is that my car just moved to New Boston so I'm wondering if that's where they're getting stuck.

Last edited:

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
My vehicle is at New Boston now w

Is your car still at the plant?

Only reason I ask is that my car just moved to New Boston so I'm wondering if that's where they're getting stuck.
Mine was at flat rock, got moved to dearborn on 7/21/23, then last thursday moved back to flat rock. No defects, built just waiting for shipment. I've lost all faith ford knows what they're doing, lol. Where's new boston? What that significance? I thought when moved to dearborn, team those mustangs with F150s?

Thereallotddenning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Got released to the carrier today (from received) and moved from ramp 59 to Ramp 44 Woodhaven, MI. Anyone know if this means shipping soon or more holding hell? I’m convoy as well. Tracker also showed built as of 08/20.

grabberbluecanada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Update 8/21/23 - Even though my window sticker shows "Convoy" for shipment, the latest information I have been given is that it is currently shipping by rail. Ford customer support gave me the railcar number which I was able to track. It appears to currently still be at the New Boston, MI railyard. Ford told me last week it was shipped via Precision Vehicle Logistics, but my understanding is they were simply transporting it to the rail yard. My best guess is the rail cars are currently being loaded and the train has not yet left.

I'll check tracking on the rail car daily as I should be able to follow it's progress. Current ETA from Ford is 8/27/23 to 9/2/23, so the dates are changing, but also narrowing. Looks like I could possibly have the car next week.
How were you able to track the rail car number?

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Mine was at flat rock, got moved to dearborn on 7/21/23, then last thursday moved back to flat rock. No defects, built just waiting for shipment. I've lost all faith ford knows what they're doing, lol. Where's new boston? What that significance? I thought when moved to dearborn, team those mustangs with F150s?
Same here, this morning it went back to flat rock but now my status on the tracker actually updated to built about half an hour ago.