• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Beauty!!
No Stop Start buttom, Balls, hope we can get it dealer installed
It has a stop start button. check the last 2 pictures. I didn't use the key today. I've been using this button all day.
Sponsored

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
It has a stop start button. check the last 2 pictures. I didn't use the key today. I've been using this button all day.
Pretty sure he meant auto stop button

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Why do they always assume that just because you’re driving a V-8 mustang that you want to race every sports/muscle car you come across?!
For the same reason why they rather drive Camaro over Mustang. We Mustang drivers have a higher IQ 😂

rockman 2738

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Titanium
I'm having an issue tracking my VIN. Every time I go to track, it says my session has expired and to refresh the page. :-( I ordered mine on June 24. Got the build date on July 13 for September 25. I was able to track it once, but now I cannot. I'm trying to find a forum on here that may discuss this. Or, maybe, I should call the dealer.
Same problem.

Miner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Gt Premium
The ambient lighting, the camera clarity, the colors, and the simplicity are all improved and great . It take your performance driving experience to the next level. And this pilot cockpit is real.
Could you send a video of the ambient lighting? That’s the one thing I’ve been really excited to see if there were any improvements. Is the ambient lighting in the rear footwells now too and any other new locations? Maybe brighter?

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
Yesterday, 8/18, Ford chat said my car was in transit with an eta of 9/11-9/17 after the tracker went from built back to order confirmed. The tracker went back to built last night, and this morning it went to shipped on 8/18. Now the tracker shows and eta of 8/24-9/6, so who knows when it will actually arrive. Lol. At least it appears to have shipped!

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
You want them darker than that ?!

20230818_212611.jpg
20230818_212441.jpg
20230818_212232.jpg
I wish they used this spoke pattern in the standard wheels. So much better looking than the stock chrome rims. I'm still deciding NP vs standard wheels. Not sure I want the all-black look. Need to see in person.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Could you send a video of the ambient lighting? That’s the one thing I’ve been really excited to see if there were any improvements. Is the ambient lighting in the rear footwells now too and any other new locations? Maybe brighter?
Sure. I was planning to post one over the weekend any way. I'll post about the ambient lighting and the remote rev today.

ECOcrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 11 Pathfinder, 24 GT Prem Conv
Tomorrow I'm going to contact Ford Chat and tell them about the status of my car 😂 😂 😂
I keep seeing comments saying that the tracker isn't accurate and that the car can show up on the lot without the tracker showing it shipped yet. Supposedly it's common. It's this true? Has that happened yet for anyone in this forum?

Mine updated to Built on Tuesday and hasn't updated since. I'm in Metro Detroit and I actually live closer to Flat Rock than my dealer. 🤦🏻‍♂️ I was also the first to order one from my dealer. With all the posts this week, I thought for sure I'd have the car by this weekend.

Just ship the damn thing already! It's right up the road. 😆

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Glad to see it still has the pony illumination, first time seeing it at night a video of the headlights at night at some point would be nice too!

Edit: Also is the ambient lighting inside improved at all?
I would also be interested in seeing the headlight/taillight approach greeting.

FroYo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? 1692449426878

finally, changed status to shipped overnight.

Estimated Delivery 08/24/2023 - 09/06/2023
Sponsored