• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt, 3.55 gears, whipple supercharger
It’s a possibility I might walk away from mine, I’m an early order 3/27 and month after month I’ve been waiting. It’s been 146 days now, summer is practically coming to an end now we’re moving into September and the last 2 week of September I will be out of the country. I live in Michigan and if you know the weather begins to be cold around that time (October). This is not an all season car but I would’ve like to get some use out of it before i store it, don’t really makes sense to me to pay for a car I really didn’t even get a chance to enjoy, If I don’t see any movement within this week I will just re-order next year.

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
Been built since the 17th. Anyone else been in built for a few days? The closer it gets the less patience I have 😅
I might have spoken too soon. My tracking page just did the thing where it goes back to order confirmed! Let's see how long it takes to get to SC!

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I pre-ordered my GT convertible on 3/6 (pointless) and the order went in at 4:15 pm EST on 3/27. I agree that the cars built first should ship first, however:

*These cars are buried in lots, surrounded by other Mustangs. First In, Last Out (FILO).

*Early production runs encountered issues with panel fitment, valves, and electrical. Maybe they want to take another look at these early units to ensure they are really good to go before they ship.

I sold my 2012 Mustang last September and have been waiting for its replacement since. The annoyance of pushed back ETAs pales in comparison to being bullshit at a new car that needs to be recalled. repaired, etc. My "summer" ends next Monday, but as long as I take delivery by 9/23 then Ford technically hits their "Summer, 2023" mark as advertised, at least in my case.

On the optimistic side, the fact that at least one forum member is already enjoying their Mustang with all of the delays is pretty amazing. Hopefully, this forum will be buzzing with new car pics and videos within a couple of weeks. Hang in there!

Rip Actual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Dodge Challenger
Would be nice if we could watch the movement after the car is picked up, but vinview only works if you have a business

StickyRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium 400A AE B&O
Mine officially moved back to order confirmed as of today 08/21
Sponsored