• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Me too, with an estimated delivery between 8/28 and 9/10.
Same here.

Timing couldn't have been better. My car didn't have to sit for weeks out in the elements like some of the others. Yet, it got built just in time to ship out along with the rest of the first batch with plenty of Summer driving time left *AND* before the UAW strike.

Just gotta book my flight and hotel now...

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
Same here.

Timing couldn't have been better. My car didn't have to sit for weeks out in the elements like some of the others. Yet, it got built just in time to ship out along with the rest of the first batch with plenty of Summer driving time left *AND* before the UAW strike.

Just gotta book my flight and hotel now..
I was saying, "As long as it ships before the strike...."

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
The regular turn on/off button is there. They're talking about the auto one. But wait guys. Some thing happened with me today. After 10 or 15 minutes of sitting in without driving, I got a 30 seconds warning to keep the car ongoing or it will be turned off. The first time got turned off, but the second time, I just moved it to R and back...so I can keep it running.

So is it possible the auto button thing is built in now ?
No itā€™s an 20 minutes shut off timer. You can turn it off in the settings. Itā€™s a feature to turn the car off if itā€™s inactive for 20 mins in case you walk into the house and forget to go back out and turn your car off. Or for those who want to turn their car on in the garage and crack the windowā€¦..and well you know the rest. It could save lives once the person becomes unconscious and canā€™t restart the car.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
My 2018 Mustang had the shut off timer due to inactivity as well.

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
Been built since the 17th. Anyone else been in built for a few days? The closer it gets the less patience I have šŸ˜…

Rip Actual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Dodge Challenger
I pick mine up from the dealership this evening after work.... can't wait to get this thing.
GT Premium Convertible in Rapid Red, 401A, Nite Pony
When did you car ship and how long did it take?

antzman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
When did you car ship and how long did it take?
Mine shipped Wednesday I believe and the dealer received it late on Friday. They are doing the prep work this morning, but I can't get it until this evening. I got the built notification on 8/14, but I'm pretty sure I was sitting in Lot 51 for awhile

10basscat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Clearly those of us that ordered 3/27 (especially coupes) when the order banks opened are gonna be some of the last to get our carsā€¦doesnā€™t seem right but nothing we can do about it.

pranav820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Clearly those of us that ordered 3/27 (especially coupes) when the order banks opened are gonna be some of the last to get our carsā€¦doesnā€™t seem right but nothing we can do about it.
What was your in production date? Mines been stuck at ramp 59 since June
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_5875

Rip Actual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Dodge Challenger
Mine shipped Wednesday I believe and the dealer received it late on Friday. They are doing the prep work this morning, but I can't get it until this evening. I got the built notification on 8/14, but I'm pretty sure I was sitting in Lot 51 for awhile
Did yours arrive before the ETA delivery date. My dealer has the craziest ETA for mine.

ECOcrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 11 Pathfinder, 24 GT Prem Conv
Been built since the 17th. Anyone else been in built for a few days? The closer it gets the less patience I have šŸ˜…
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? 1692627004788

I know exactly how you feel. Mine updated to Built on Tuesday along with several other buyers whose orders updated to Shipped the following day. My dealer is about half an hour from Flat Rock. This has been the longest week ever! I have no patience at all.

I contacted the dealer this morning. They say they have no way of knowing when it will be picked up from Flat Rock and it's more likely to arrive at their lot before their system shows that it shipped anyway. Same story they gave me last week.

...and I have a trip coming up. The dealer is aware I'll be out of town but I'm still paranoid they'll sell it out from under me if it arrives when I'm gone.
Sponsored