• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Best floor mats, non-weathertech

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
In the market for a set of floor mats that give great surface area protection but aren't hard plastic like weather techs, as I hate how your feet slide so easily on them. Can be rubber or a soft plastic, what's everyone using?
Sponsored

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
In the market for a set of floor mats that give great surface area protection but aren't hard plastic like weather techs, as I hate how your feet slide so easily on them. Can be rubber or a soft plastic, what's everyone using?
I have the Husky Liner's X-act Contour's in the front and some cheap rubber one's in the back. I got the Husky Contour's from Amazon but here's a link to them on the Husky site:

https://www.huskyliners.com/X-act-Contour-Floor-Mats/2024/ford/mustang/2024/ford/mustang

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Husky X-Act Contour. They are laser measured like the WTs, but the material is softer so you don't slide around on it like the WTs. Since discovering them years back for one of my trucks, I've put a set in every vehicle I've bought.

I didn't bother with the rear mats, though. Nobody will ever sit back there. No need to waste the money.

Donj02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I've had the Huskey X-Act contour in my F150, Explorer ST, Wrangler, and soon my GT. Don't get the other huskeys that are cheaper they are hard shiny plastic like the weathertec.

ZBOBMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Just installed my Tux-Mat floor liners yesterday. Very easy to install and look great.

10basscat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I highly recommend the Ford all weather mats-I’ve been using mine for 4+ years in 3 different mustangs and they are fantastic.
Levittown Ford has the best price.

Sf22giants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
I highly recommend the Ford all weather mats-I’ve been using mine for 4+ years in 3 different mustangs and they are fantastic.
Levittown Ford has the best price.
I’ve also got the Ford mats. Outstanding floor mats. I’ve got weather tech in another vehicle and the Ford mats are better, in my opinion.

Nosticks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Eco Boost Convertible
Thanks for the tip on Huskies. I didn't know about them. I've always had WT in my vehicles. Had WT'S in the cart but held off ordering. Glad I did, didn't really want the slippery WT's. I'm in a sandy environment and carpets are hard to keep clean. Ordered Husky today.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Just installed my Tux-Mat floor liners yesterday. Very easy to install and look great.
Are there difficult to install mats?

Just kidding I suppose.

I have TuxMats in my F150 and they still look new after 32,000 miles. I am 90% sure I'll order a front set for my Mustang. They are a little on yhe overkill side for coverage. I treat my cars better than my trucks so the 10% is whether I need anything more than whatever comes from the factory.
S650 Mustang Best floor mats, non-weathertech 20220624_195159

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT