• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Nice pictures indeed! Thanks for sharing. It looks really glossly :)

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
I'm kinda surprised race red looks good on the S650 - black accents permitting. Red calipers also help it stand out a bit more. Doesn't look good on the S550 IMO.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
I saw numerous “nIcE cAMeyRO, I’ll kep mUh 2017 GT PreeMum vert, roll tide” in the comments
There's this one dude, older dude, prob early 50s, that says that exact shit in every single post the FordMustangs IG page makes. Hold up, will try to find. I'll blur his name though.

OP
OP
MustangMac67

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
There's this one dude, older dude, prob early 50s, that says that exact shit in every single post the FordMustangs IG page makes. Hold up, will try to find. I'll blur his name though.
Please do, prob a chevy guy

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
Last edited:
OP
OP
MustangMac67

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
The trunk gap and misalignment isn’t flattering and since this is a “show” car, somewhat alarming.
It's not really a gap, more of an angle. I guarantee that looking down at it up close, it won't be seen quite as much.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
It's not really a gap, more of an angle. I guarantee that looking down at it up close, it won't be seen quite as much.
I’d say, if this is a show car pre-production demo, there’s some work to be done before regular production tolerances make it more painfully obvious. She always looked good in the dark is a bad excuse.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT

Gee....thanks......"older dude"........I'm 52. My body maybe more like that of a 72 year old, but my Mustangs keep my mind more like 22 years old :rockon:

As for this Race Red S650..... 😍😍😍😍

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
I’ve gone back and forth between vapor and atlas… but race red really makes the car “burst” with color!

still thinking atlas/bronze for a unique look, I would’ve gone eruption green hands down but I guess it not offered.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Gee....thanks......"older dude"........I'm 52. My body maybe more like that of a 72 year old, but my Mustangs keep my mind more like 22 years old :rockon:

As for this Race Red S650..... 😍😍😍😍
To be fair, you're one of the "older" dudes who's actually cool. Sad to say, but it seems like too many older people become overly cynical as they age, and just love to complain about everything. Glad to see you love it though.
Sponsored