• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Added the HP rear wheel well splash guards.

bee bop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 GT Vert, 21 Bronco Badlands, 24 Dark Horse
I have added the Splash guard to my No HP DH. This should help with debris being thrown up on the side of the bumper. They were a little pricy at 154 each but I used my points, so it was a wash. Here are the part number if anyone wants them, Ford lists them as a bracket, and they were a pain to find.

DS PR3Z-17D943-BA
PS PR3Z-17D942-BA
Sponsored

Last edited:

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
POIDH

ZBOBMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I have added the Splash guard to my No HP DH. This should help with debris being thrown up on the side of the bumper. They were a little pricy at !54 each but I use my points, so it was a wash. Here are the part nuber if any one wants them, Ford lists them as a bracket, and they were a pain to find.

DS PR3Z-17D943-BA
PS PR3Z-17D942-BA
How about some pics. Would like to see them before I try.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
Do they make front ones as well? Are these wide enough to cover the front wheel well holes in the frame

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do they make front ones as well? Are these wide enough to cover the front wheel well holes in the frame
These appear to be just the edges to deflect debris from hitting the quarter panels.

The openings behind the front wheels have nothing to do with these, even if available for the fronts. Get the DIYVan kit.

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, HPP
Lol. POIDH = Pics or it didn't happen 😆

Those two P/N are the right and left sides?
Lol, duh... Pic included.
Yes those are correct PN's

The front ones are the lip that goes all the way around the edge of the fender well... and no none of these covers the "hole" in the front fender well.

OP
OP
bee bop

bee bop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here are some pics.
This is the driver side part.
IMG_1405.jpeg
Here is the drivers side without the splash guard.
IMG_1406.jpeg

here is the guard installed on both sides.
IMG_1408.jpeg
IMG_1407.jpeg

The only extra parts you need is a push pin for the upper holes on each guard. You reuse the screws that hold the splash shield and bumper.

OP
OP
bee bop

bee bop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like @Sofa King said the front lip extension only go on the edge of the fender. They are there basically to cover the poke of the HP Front tires. They do not extend into the wheel well any further than the wheel well lip. Right how Ford is out of their ever lovin mind on the price for the extensions, the Drivers side is about $400 and the Passengers side is (are you sitting down, really just have a seat) $1,100. This time next year you should be able to pick up a set for about $400, judging by what LRM has the Mach 1 extensions listed for.

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
These appear to be just the edges to deflect debris from hitting the quarter panels.

The openings behind the front wheels have nothing to do with these, even if available for the fronts. Get the DIYVan kit.
I plan on getting that kit I saw in another post. Seems about the best option for water tight seal.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I plan on getting that kit I saw in another post. Seems about the best option for water tight seal.
It is/will be. Mine is in the box in the garage. I have to install it - maybe today or tomorrow.