• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024MY Mustang Build & Price Phased Roll Out... and More

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
Is there any visibility to the latest we’ll be able to do a custom order for the 2024MY? I’m assuming it has to be sometime after B&P phase 3 goes live, right?
Ford has stated that 2024 model production will run long (18 months) to make up for the very short 2023 run. No worries on getting a 24.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Need for Green Ecoboost 101a
Amazes me how Ford can drop the ball so bad on the configurator, still doesn't update anything. Glad to see the 24 Ranger builder is up and works in full capacity, guess the extra weeks they had for it really allowed them to finish it properly.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Amazes me how Ford can drop the ball so bad on the configurator, still doesn't update anything. Glad to see the 24 Ranger builder is up and works in full capacity, guess the extra weeks they had for it really allowed them to finish it properly.
It's actually a joke that people ordering a $60k vehicle don't even get to see what their cosmetic options look like on the vehicle.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Yeah, it's pretty embarrassing
Yeah, it's pretty wild so many of us have orders in without any indication of what it will ACTUALLY look like in theory. Farley says there is an emphasis on launching with quality.... OK lets start with the B&P *clown face*

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
It's actually a joke that people ordering a $60k vehicle don't even get to see what their cosmetic options look like on the vehicle.

Yeah, it's pretty wild so many of us have orders in without any indication of what it will ACTUALLY look like in theory.
Yeah it is. I mean, I didn't even know what wheels I was getting for about a month after I ordered. I'm still not 100% convinced lol.

I've had to piece together what I *think* my build will look like through pics and videos. But I won't actually know til it's in front of me.

I wonder how many people are going to get things they didn't want and miss things they did on their orders..... guaranteed going to happen.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Yeah it is. I mean, I didn't even know what wheels I was getting for about a month after I ordered. I'm still not 100% convinced lol.

I've had to piece together what I *think* my build will look like through pics and videos. But I won't actually know til it's in front of me.

I wonder how many people are going to get things they didn't want and miss things they did on their orders..... guaranteed going to happen.
Exactly, I'm expecting a whole fiasco out of it. Communication goes a far way even if it's "hey we're a bit delayed but it'll be out next month!". There's many people who aren't in the know like the enthusiasts on this site who decipher what is what from the order guides. They'll get their orders and be dissatisfied simply because a configurator tool mislead them or it wasn't intuitive enough.
Sponsored