• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I am willing to skip the black roof as well, I am with you on the rest. I prefer the roof remain Vapor. Less heat transfer.
Ford will say nope, ref they'd have to reduce the option price. Maybe they will do a black roof credit LOL.. Like the heated rear seat delete credit in Explorers.
Sponsored

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
My DH went from 6/12 to 6/19 to 7/10. I have a bad feeling it will be August now. I would like to drive it for a month or so before it snows. This is discouraging.

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
Anyone else that was scheduled, have you guys checked your ford tracker did they remove the schedule date?
I got an email a week ago that I was scheduled for 31 July, but the tracker still says unscheduled.

bobdes368

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT 500
No date for me yet. Ordered 4/1. GT Premium 401A. Can't figure this one out.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Those who have a VIN, when did you place your order??
My order was placed 4/27 priority 10... GT Premium, should be scheduled soon yes?
I don't mind waiting, I just at least want my VIN so I know it's mine
I placed my order on 3/28, got the confirmation on 4/3, got VIN and window sticker on 5/19, moved to "in Production" on 5/22. No change since then. The ones I've seen posting about "in production" seem to be from my state, Florida. I've seen a lot of people posting about the priority 10, not sure what that means, I didn't get such a designation.

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
I don't even want a black roof. I only optioned NP for the blacked out wing, wheels, and badges 😩
Main reason why I didn't get the NP package. I don't like the blacked out roof and front end. I just added the dark wheels for $850(?). ☺

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
Same. July 31st date. Does that mean we are not officially scheduled until we hit a week that is scheduling that date?
It would make sense since my tracker still only shows confirmed.
I agree. This whole scheduling thing makes no sense to me (in terms of the chart above). I was initially 07/31 and lately it has been 07/24.

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I placed my order on 3/28, got the confirmation on 4/3, got VIN and window sticker on 5/19, moved to "in Production" on 5/22. No change since then. The ones I've seen posting about "in production" seem to be from my state, Florida. I've seen a lot of people posting about the priority 10, not sure what that means, I didn't get such a designation.
I live in Ohio. Mine flipped to in production yesterday. No window sticker yet. I really don't think they have started production yet. It looks like on the blend dates off the window stickers. The earliest start date is next week June 5th. Mine got moved up from June 16th to June 12th in production yesterday. Maybe ours says in production because they have started putting the chassis together, or whatever they are doing.

GrabberS650_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang GT 301a
Ford finally released the scheduling info. I don't know what Main Commit means but Friday's FDNB (second image) indicates we are scheduling this week for July 10-24 production weeks.

2024-mustang-production-scheduling.png

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 6.27.14 PM.png
Finally got mine scheduled today for 7-31
Sponsored