• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
I live in Ohio. Mine flipped to in production yesterday. No window sticker yet. I really don't think they have started production yet. It looks like on the blend dates off the window stickers. The earliest start date is next week June 5th. Mine got moved up from June 16th to June 12th in production yesterday. Maybe ours says in production because they have started putting the chassis together, or whatever they are doing.
Yeah, it’s really confusing. Attached is the info they’ve given to me. I’m going to stay on the positive side and stick with “it’s worth the wait”. 😁

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Scheduling This Week (6/1/23) for Production Weeks 7/10-7/24 IMG_3416

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Scheduling This Week (6/1/23) for Production Weeks 7/10-7/24 IMG_3412

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Scheduling This Week (6/1/23) for Production Weeks 7/10-7/24 IMG_3450
Sponsored

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Yeah, it’s really confusing. Attached is the info they’ve given to me. I’m going to stay on the positive side and stick with “it’s worth the wait”. 😁

IMG_3416.png

IMG_3412.png

IMG_3450.png
Mine just showed up. Really looks like next week they are starting production. Your will be one of the first. Mine the next week

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Scheduling This Week (6/1/23) for Production Weeks 7/10-7/24 Screenshot_20230601_112934_Drive

JeffNEOhio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
Those who have a VIN, when did you place your order??
My order was placed 4/27 priority 10... GT Premium, should be scheduled soon yes?
I don't mind waiting, I just at least want my VIN so I know it's mine
I placed my order on Tuesday, 04/25/2023. Race Red GT Premium, 401A package, Active Exhaust, Red Brembo brakes, but no Performance Package. I received the email from Ford, congratulations on your order, before the salesman got back to his desk. No scheduling that Thursday, 04/27/2023. But received an email on Friday, 05/05/2023, saying it was scheduled for production the week of July 3rd and provided the VIN. I used the tracking link they provided with VIN and order number and it said production the week of 06/27/2023. (I think there was fill in scheduling on 05/04/2023). I had Priority 19, but believe that is default, and 10-19 is only for priority orders from that particular dealer. I see others ordered a lot earlier and still don't have a VIN or production date. My guess it is just logistics software picking the best orders for an available position. My salesman said another guy ordered a similar GT within a few days of me and he received a similar build date. He thought they would probably receive them on the same day.

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Damn man, Ohio hit you with $1000 gas guzzler tax. LMAO. That sucks!
Yea bull crap. The automatic didn't get hit with it. So you really don't save any money by going with the shit Mt 82. That put that on after my order. I'm going and try to get it taken off.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea bull crap. The automatic didn't get hit with it. So you really don't save any money by going with the shit Mt 82. That put that on after my order. I'm going and try to get it taken off.
I don’t blame you. My 18 and 20 are ten speeds and I really like them a lot. The 18 more so than the 20 because it shifts o much more aggressive. The 20 is a dog shifter compared to the 18. I hope the 24’s are going to hit as hard as it does

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t blame you. My 18 and 20 are ten speeds and I really like them a lot. The 18 more so than the 20 because it shifts o much more aggressive. The 20 is a dog shifter compared to the 18. I hope the 24’s are going to hit as hard as it does
The 20 is a soft shifter compared to the 18 is what I meant to type 😁

Rice0086

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Focus RS
so I've seen in an earlier version of this subject that it stated "No US specialty (Dark Horse)Scheduling " would it be fair to read between the lines and say that the Canadian Dark Horse could be scheduled? maybe just wishful thinking on me behalf lol, I have a build date for the 23rd June and its been firm for the last 2 weeks my original build day was 16th May but it got pushed to the right on a weekly basis but I've not been pushed since 19th May

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Wow that's crazy. You would think they would have gotten better over the years. I haven't driven a mustang since I had a fox body a long time ago. Really looking forward to my new s650

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I just got the call from the dealer and got a build date for the week of July 24th. Vapor Blue GT Premium w/401A PP magneride and nite pony package so maybe the black roof thing isn't so accurate or maybe it has to do with it being a Canadian order? Not sure.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow that's crazy. You would think they would have gotten better over the years. I haven't driven a mustang since I had a fox body a long time ago. Really looking forward to my new s650
It really is. I was told they did a torque converter change....and it sucks. Grats on your new ride, enjoy!

DJGold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)
so I've seen in an earlier version of this subject that it stated "No US specialty (Dark Horse)Scheduling " would it be fair to read between the lines and say that the Canadian Dark Horse could be scheduled? maybe just wishful thinking on me behalf lol, I have a build date for the 23rd June and its been firm for the last 2 weeks my original build day was 16th May but it got pushed to the right on a weekly basis but I've not been pushed since 19th May
We are in the exactly same boat. I've had a steady build date for the 19th of June for my DH. Maybe stop build in place just means they aren't building any DH this week but it could be lifted in the next two weeks? I have a sorta rare 600a on order (no black roof)? Could that change something? What's going on Ford? I don't feel like waiting for August...

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
My DH went from 6/12 to 6/19 to 7/10. I have a bad feeling it will be August now. I would like to drive it for a month or so before it snows. This is discouraging.
Hey at least you have a VIN & a possible build date! I'm still patiently waiting.:crazy:
Sponsored