• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

0627gabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT and 23 GT Vert
I may be the only one okay with waiting lol, I bought a new vert 5.0 a few months ago to try it and the 10-speed since ive always had manual, so I dont mind waiting. If it takes to long like over a year, Ill probably try to jump on 2025 and cancel my order. Id imagine they will do a 60th anniversary maybe??
Sponsored

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
If any of you are having issues getting your dealer to check on your status. The folks at Ford Marketing were very helpful in checking on my status. You will of course need your sales code and order code.

"Ford Marketing Program Headquarters. You can reach them by phone at 1-800-334-4375 with further questions. Their Hours of Operation are Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET."

SanDiegoGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
If any of you are having issues getting your dealer to check on your status. The folks at Ford Marketing were very helpful in checking on my status. You will of course need your sales code and order code.

"Ford Marketing Program Headquarters. You can reach them by phone at 1-800-334-4375 with further questions. Their Hours of Operation are Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET."
I just called them, got my build week June 19 and VIN. Thanks for the suggestion!

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I just called them, got my build week June 19 and VIN. Thanks for the suggestion!
Didn't know they were allowed to give out VIN. Gonna have to call them on my lunch break!

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

‘Thanks.
I just called and got my VIN and Build Week of Jun 19.
Mustang Gt Premium
401a
Performance Package
Nite Pony Package
Active Exhaust

Herb

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium

Holy shit. It worked. No scheduling week yet but I’m happy my order has been confirmed.
GT Premium
-401A
-PP
-Active Valve Exhaust
-Magneride

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Scheduling This Week (4/13/23) For Retail Orders. Constraints: Stop Build on Dark Horse, No GT Performance Package, No Black Painted Roof BF63B321-7A98-4C48-A329-0FBB7DE684F0

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango

I just spoke with them. Very pleasant and helpful. I wasn’t gonna call, as I know I’m probably down on the list, but I thought what the Hell? I ordered a dark horse/HP/AP/Recaros and it was confirmed on the morning of the 28th, but I got priority 19 as the last allocation of the dealer’s six builds. Ford just confirmed all is good with it, but that it is “unscheduled clean” status. With no VIN, I can’t get a log in, but at least I know it’s in and will eventually get pulled. Good luck to everyone!

Nv6974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

‘Thanks.
Mustang Gt Premium
401a
Performance Package
Nite Pony Package
Active Exhaust
Grabber blue calipers

Nic

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I just called. Saying they are nice and helpful is an understatement. One of the best experiences I've had when calling a company. Anyways, called to confirm my scheduled build week and to get my VIN so I can track it online through the website. I was told mine will be built in Wayne, Michigan which was pretty cool to know IMO.

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
‘Thanks.
Mustang Gt Premium
401a
Performance Package
Nite Pony Package
Active Exhaust
Grabber blue calipers

Nic
will give them a call.. no help from dealership..

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
I just called. Saying they are nice and helpful is an understatement. One of the best experiences I've had when calling a company. Anyways, called to confirm my scheduled build week and to get my VIN so I can track it online through the website. I was told mine will be built in Wayne, Michigan which was pretty cool to know IMO.
Interesting, I thought Mustangs were all built at the Flat Rock plant.

Cajun Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse, Shadow Black, AT, 700A, AP
I called Ford as suggested above. They were very pleasant to deal with. Got my VIN and build date (6/12). I'm hoping that would put me at early/mid August for delivery.

DH Premium, A10, 700A, HP.

ItsRoyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 mustang
I called Ford as suggested above. They were very pleasant to deal with. Got my VIN and build date (6/12). I'm hoping that would put me at early/mid August for delivery.

DH Premium, A10, 700A, HP.
Same! I used the chat feature and was given my vin and build week of june 12!

Ordered on apr 1 fyi

Tafische

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
I cannot give an answer but can give you a general feel for things.

From what I understand thus far...the initial month or two is going to be dedicated to dealer stock. Ford wants to sell the S650, but there aren't any on the lots. Around June, Ford will begin building customer orders. This does not mean your car will be built in June, but Ford will begin selecting retail orders in queue to be built. Ford kind of does a round-robin approach to customer builds, much of which remains a mystery. Some orders get picked up almost immediately, others, months later. You can imagine trying to marry parts, configurations and line schedules with orders.

So let's say the window opens in June. Once there, Ford is already dealing with differing supply constraints, not enough parts to go around. Ford and other makers have been wrestling with this issue for some time. It typically impacts those seeking the more unique features and options, but can impact more general items. Paint colors for example; some were delayed in times past.

From the initial comment, later remarks and the order guide, it does not look like you are being specifically impacted by any delays right now. However, due to the random nature of the build cycle and scheduling, this does not mean your build will be picked up as soon as June. I feel your car will be built this calendar year, between June and October. To the others, some initial delays, possibly months long. When Ford schedules your build for production, you will get an e-mail confirmation. The dealer will know as well.

In prior years, almost all of us were delayed, either due to parts constraints, shipping issues, etc. Most didn't mind. It was worth waiting to receive a car built to ones' unique spec.
Thank you sir! This is one of the clearest answers I have been given..
Sponsored