• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Naudica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Deep Impact Blue Mustang GT Premium w/PP
I don't know. It's supposed to be on a train right now, heading my way. I was curious about it taking 20 days from the factory to my dealer in that time span. I don't want to oversimplify the transportation, but I thought it would be faster than that.
Sponsored

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Congrats to everyone getting their new S650, you are gonna love it.

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
I don't know. It's supposed to be on a train right now, heading my way. I was curious about it taking 20 days from the factory to my dealer in that time span. I don't want to oversimplify the transportation, but I thought it would be faster than that.
When my car shipped, it was silence from there. If felt much longer than it really was. Shipped on 12/21 from MI and got to the dealer on 01/06. It sat in the same spot in TX the majority of the time, only 2 hours away from my dealer.

FrostByte_95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Infiniti G37; 2024 Mustang GT Premium ordered
Tracker still shows car is "in production" but dealer says it's built and should be delivered at the end of the month.

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
Welcome to the Mustang7G 2024+ Mustang Orders List

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know. Bonus if you can post your order summary sheet.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, packages etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

UPDATE:

All: We have just added additional BUILD / DELIVERY DATE fields to the Order Tracking sheet. Once dates are added to the different fields, the sheet will automatically calculate the time between events (i.e. Days Between Order Date and Build Date). All of this info is OPTIONAL of course.

1. If you've already added yourself to the sheet, please use the CHANGE FORM REQUEST whenever you'd like to update your order with these dates.

**Make sure the username you entered into the sheet matches the one you enter for the Change Form Request or it will not work.

2. For everyone else who is new to the sheet, these will be additional fields you can fill in with the ORDER SUBMISSION FORM.

The more info we can crowdsource, the more useful this will be for everyone, so please update your info when possible!

You guys never updated this thought that it’s a big concern of mine

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=1FA6P8R0XR5504620

samsam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I'm super excited but does anyone know why my status may have jumped back to 'order confirmed'? Earlier today it was all the way to built. The dates are still weird which makes it odd and the 'last updated' date is today.
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1707541838874

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
I'm super excited but does anyone know why my status may have jumped back to 'order confirmed'? Earlier today it was all the way to built. The dates are still weird which makes it odd and the 'last updated' date is today.
1707541838874.png
Happens often when it is shipped. It didn’t for me, but I’ve seen it multiple times for others. You should see a shipped date very soon. Congrats

samsam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Happens often when it is shipped. It didn’t for me, but I’ve seen it multiple times for others. You should see a shipped date very soon. Congrats
Ooh!! Thanks! I'm hopeful. I was just going back through the forum to see if I could find anything. The dealership has been a little hard to work with so I've been relying on the website as much as possible (They originally didn't put my email into their system and it was a whole kerfuffle.) Can't wait till it's here!
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1707542480227

Naudica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Deep Impact Blue Mustang GT Premium w/PP
Yeah I had mine go back to confirmed order for a day or two then shipped day with estimate on it!
Sponsored