• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
The end of my vin is 0653. My assumption is that's 653rd down the line.
In the future you'll be gifted access to a window sticker you can download. Look in the upper right. You'll see "###/###"; the first # is your place in-line on the given blend/build date. The second # is the number of cars placed on the line that date. For example, I was 237/818; this number has no relation to my VIN.

Chassis numbers are also random, but in-general, cars built sooner than others have lower numbers. The chassis number shares no relation to the VIN; it's a placard they take from a bin and place on the car.

As people get their window stickers, some of you will notice you're close to one another, possible right next to each other, on the line, on that given blend/build date. Chassis numbers could be close.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jjr36011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
I have a build week of June 19th. Nothing else. No vin

Ordered 4/2

PresentNotPast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Yeah, it seems to be down. When I login, my VIN is still associated with my account.
It is down I went on ford to chat and they told me they gonna get right on it to fix it, but it could also maybe mean they are updating it to show more information instead of just order confirmed.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Can anyone give insight on this, so i wanted to add the night pony package to my order because i want my spoiler to be black to match the black wheels. when i add the nite pony package it removes the black wheels and vice versa, is there a reason why?

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Screenshot 2023-04-24 131617

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Can anyone give insight on this, so i wanted to add the night pony package to my order because i want my spoiler to be black to match the black wheels. when i add the nite pony package it removes the black wheels and vice versa, is there a reason why?

Screenshot 2023-04-24 131617.png
The consensus is that those are the PP + NP wheels. Even if the online config is saying otherwise

Jjr36011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
I may want to modify my order. Only have a build date. It shouldnt push back my order right?

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I may want to modify my order. Only have a build date. It shouldnt push back my order right?
I adjusted my order and it went from build date of 6/19 to 6/26 so proceed with caution. But I also have my VIN too

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just resubmitted a new order to the dealer, ordered on 4/10, no date or vin. had to add the nite pony and carmine red interior. not in a rush for the vehicle.

Mustang Miyagi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
Just resubmitted a new order to the dealer, ordered on 4/10, no date or vin. had to add the nite pony and carmine red interior. not in a rush for the vehicle.
haha I just called my broker to change my order to the red interior and red calipers too. I like the nite pony package but I wanted to keep the silver badging. All I had so far is the email saying the order is in so it should be an easy change for me.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
haha I just called my broker to change my order to the red interior and red calipers too. I like the nite pony package but I wanted to keep the silver badging. All I had so far is the email saying the order is in so it should be an easy change for me.
So my dealer was able to add note pony to my original order . Immediately after, I got a schedule for production email

Mustang Miyagi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
So my dealer was able to add note pony to my original order . Immediately after, I got a schedule for production email
Oh sweet! Ya I put it in my order 2 weeks ago and just got the email order confirmation today. So today I told my guy to make the changes. They still havenā€™t charged me for deposit yet.

PresentNotPast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Some people get the emails and others get no email but VIN and build date through fords customer service chat.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh sweet! Ya I put it in my order 2 weeks ago and just got the email order confirmation today. So today I told my guy to make the changes. They still havenā€™t charged me for deposit yet.
Yeah, my guys havenā€™t charged me a deposit yet. I donā€™t think they will tbh