• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
If I' not mistaken, I think @Gustie90 has the NP...

Take that FWIW.
Yea that makes sense cause it's a convertible and the constraint is on the black-painted roof, not the whole package
Sponsored

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Did you your VIN emailed from Ford or your dealer?
Dealer sent me a picture of his computer screen. No email yet. He said it might take a day to get the email. But I have the VIN and date. It's was "Previewing" yesterday so I had a good felling about today.

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I got PP but not the NP package. I wanted different wheels than NP offered. It will be interesting to see if that pushes me up at all. I really do like the black roof though..

Bennyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Hello. I received a 6/12 build date as well. My build is GT premium PP, Nite pony, Magneride, AE, red seatbelts/calipers and race red color. Putting it out there so the boys know that they are indeed scheduling optioned out cars.

Poppyred65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965, 1967, 1970, 1986 mustangs
My dealer told me today that Thursday are the typical release days for orders. Nothing on my two DH orders here in Oklahoma

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Dealer sent me a picture of his computer screen. No email yet. He said it might take a day to get the email. But I have the VIN and date. It's was "Previewing" yesterday so I had a good felling about today.
What are your order specs?

Poppyred65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DH 700A, Ember Blue, Handling package, appearance package, one with manual, one with automatic & Recaro seats

Gustie90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Raptor
I won't put much faith in the email system that Ford uses to update us on the schedule, build and ship dates. In early August, I ordered an F-150 and got the same "Thank you for your order" email right away just like we've seen with the Mustang orders. Then I received 2 subsequent emails apologizing for the delay in not scheduling the truck due to supply chain issues, etc. (see below) The last one of those I got was on December 15 and then my dealer called me in late March to tell me that it was built. No other emails from Ford were ever sent. This was my experience, and it has been more than a day since my dealer gave me the scheduled build date for the Mustang and still no email from Ford
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Ford Apology 2nd.PNG

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
I called Ford marketing and they said my GT premium is ā€œcleanā€ but hasnā€™t been scheduled yet. I ordered on 31 March. Iā€™m not actually in a huge hurry since I canā€™t get my x-plan pin until 12 July.

Poppyred65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I chatted with Ford today, copy of transcript

Karima
at 13:40, Apr 14:
Thank for waiting, Jay! I see the status as In order processing and Unscheduled- Clean. There is no eta, vin or build date yet.

JAY
at 13:40, Apr 14:

what does clean mean?

Karima
at 13:42, Apr 14:
It means the order has been received and waiting for the scheduled build date. Please make sure to save this link because Once you do get vin you can check the status here https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Kolai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang s650
Iā€™ve ordered my GT on April 11. Received this email today:

>>ā€˜Congratulations, Ford has scheduled your Mustang for production. Your Build week is scheduled for 6/19/2023. Once your vehicle is built, you will be able to track your vehicles progress with the information below.

VIN#
ORDER#ā€™
Sponsored