• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
So… I contacted Galpin today so that they can add MagneRide to my build. Wife said I’m already getting my dream car mine as well get it with whatever bells and whistles. Correct me if I’m wrong but the Base DH includes active exhaust, MagneRide, pretty much everything in a premium GT besides the leather seats? Or am I wrong. The price is really close on my GT build to that of the base DH (MSRP
Sponsored

_J¢_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion
So… I contacted Galpin today so that they can add MagneRide to my build. Wife said I’m already getting my dream car mine as well get it with whatever bells and whistles. Correct me if I’m wrong but the Base DH includes active exhaust, MagneRide, pretty much everything in a premium GT besides the leather seats? Or am I wrong. The price is really close on my GT build to that of the base DH (MSRP
Active exhaust and Magneride Standard for DH. That screenshot should help.

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Screenshot_2023-04-02-01-01-52-45_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
I've heard they are scheduling the week of April 10 for mustang retail orders, thats what FordVideoGuy said last week.
Not familiar with his content but the only thing I see from him is labeled as Ford Bronco content over the past month. Did he drop this information during a Bronco video?

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Not familiar with his content but the only thing I see from him is labeled as Ford Bronco content over the past month. Did he drop this information during a Bronco video?
The beginning of this video. He does a livestream every tuesday, and then he will release sections of that video later in the week. I keep an eye on it because he is accurate. He says mustang scheduling week of April 10 for retail June build dates. Its usually on Thursday, so i assume we will start to get notified April 13 or 14 for the earliest builds.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
What area are you in that you need an engine block heater?
Was stationed at Scott AFB right outside STL a few years back. If you're parking it outside there, it wouldn't be a bad idea!

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Think ecoboost would be first delivery with GT?
Not a clue! I know my dumb ass would be wrapped around a tree the first day if I had the V8, so I opted for the EB. I'll be certain to update when I get a VIN/Date.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was stationed at Scott AFB right outside STL a few years back. If you're parking it outside there, it wouldn't be a bad idea!
Nice, I have been by there before as I live in STL. I always thought that was more of a Northern state option just so the car still starts in the morning but I don't know much about them. Is it just so it starts easier in the Winter with less strain on the battery? Seems like it might also reduce wear and tear at cold start up somewhat but I just done know much about them. At least it's an affordable option.

ItsRoyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 mustang
What area are you in that you need an engine block heater?
Haha I dont need it for climate. I'm southeast. But we do have multiple vehicles so if we go periods of time without driving it, may be useful. It was one of those "well its only $100" and certainly wouldnt add time to order so why not.

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
Haha I dont need it for climate. I'm southeast. But we do have multiple vehicles so if we go periods of time without driving it, may be useful. It was one of those "well its only $100" and certainly wouldnt add time to order so why not.
...and very expensive to add later

Drain coolant, pull frost plug, install block heater, refill. Lots of labour, and a messy job!
Sponsored