• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
Interesting you can add Mag Ride to GT. Close to DH pricing.

You're not wrong. I 100% am paying for both style and convenience/quality of life.

I can get exactly what i want with 61k GT.

For me to get even close to what i want with the DH, it would be 74k up. And it still wouldnt be what i really wanted lol
Sponsored

kkcoolstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
No I didnā€™t I just called my dealership and found out that way however I was informed that when a VIN is issued Iā€™ll be sent a link to track the car from that point on, not too sure why we donā€™t get the same service as the neighbors to the south? I mean itā€™s just utilizing the email address we already gave themā€¦.
So I was able to get info from Ford Performance.
" Order Processingā€ƒUnscheduled- Clean , no further action is required"

Guess that confirms they have received my order.

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
I am not surprised to see so many order the Dark Horse with the handling package. After all , this is a site for people who appreciate high performance Mustangs.
Was really hoping for a Dark Horse CONVERTIBLE....

kwalt21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Lightning
Hello, Friends! Figured I would share my order like everyone else. I am currently driving a 2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat that I have had since June last year.
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Capture.JPG

NegativeMultiplier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
I'm entertained by the absolute lack of people here ordering the carbon fiber wheels. It seems none of us actually liked them, huh? šŸ¤£

I will still reserve my judgement until I see them, personally, but I side with you guys - they're not attractive based on those photos.

Anyways, has anyone had any information on a realistic expectation for delivery time frames? I've already heard a number that makes sense to me for a non-DH, but I'm curious to hear what, if anything, other people are getting...

Jjr36011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
Fully optioned mustang GT prem for 61k and xplan discount on that to lower vs Darkhorse with some add ons for 65k and no discount. Thats my dilema. :/

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
I'm entertained by the absolute lack of people here ordering the carbon fiber wheels. It seems none of us actually liked them, huh? šŸ¤£

I will still reserve my judgement until I see them, personally, but I side with you guys - they're not attractive based on those photos.

Anyways, has anyone had any information on a realistic expectation for delivery time frames? I've already heard a number that makes sense to me for a non-DH, but I'm curious to hear what, if anything, other people are getting...
They UGLY AF.

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
I agree as an older fellow the thought of pay $70k for a Mustang is - well ā€¦ disconcerting but ā€¦

Other then a Camaro (discontinued) and a Lexus 500 (short lived I think they are done this year as well) there isnā€™t much left in gas for under $70K making anywhere near the HP but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m right about that ā€¦? Shit those Toyota Supra soup cans are right up at $60K and thatā€™s a turboā€™ed 6 go cart ā€¦.

the biggest issue that kept me from ordering a GT being that Iā€™m ordering the manual DH is that miserable manual transmission. Also, if they put the GT500 tranny in as the auto for the DH I would have went auto. But my Mach 1 is an A10so wanted some variation.

Personally I think they look nice. But Iā€™m not into them at the price point that theyā€™re at.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jarstang

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hi all - we've added our 2024 Mustang orders tracking list to the first post. If you have a submitted order, please add yourself to this list!

I know many have ordered posted their orders in this thread, but please use the FORM in the first post to do so again.

The more orders we have the more useful the tracker will be for everyone. The goal is to have it become a resource for tracking build dates, deliver dates, etc. See our sister-site Maverick tracker as an example.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Welcome to the Mustang7G 2024+ Mustang Orders List!

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, packages etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

(As we get closer scheduling / production, we will add additional fields for Build Date, Delivery Date, etc).

Form submitted looks like you can only select one package and not all possible packages are listed not sure if that is intentional

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Is order# same as order code?

OP
OP
Jarstang

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Form submitted looks like you can only select one package and not all possible packages are listed not sure if that is intentional
Fixed, thanks for catching that. Any other things that need correcting please let us know.
Sponsored