• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
I really REALLY like the wheels! The rest I’m not into, but those rims on a clean lowered GT is a sick look.

OP
OP
rhstang

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
i like it, but like others im not a fan of the ducktail spoiler vs the PP wing. not that the ducktail is bad, per se, but just that i much prefer the looks of the pp wing. otherwise great looking car

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Not my style. The only thing that draws my eye is the wheels, but even the outer rim looks too thicc, in my humble, unimportant opinion.

However, it's good to see there's already an aftermarket brewing. Looking forward to what these companies bring to the table with the S650!

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Chin splitter, rims, and side skirts look amazing. Lowering it makes it look plenty aggressive.

Duck Tail Spoiler is okay, but as with everyone else I prefer the PP over this one. I do like that they integrated the decals on the back to flow into the duck tail spoiler.

Pretty nice looking package overall. If I wasn't price protected on my DH I would probably swap my build and get a Spec 2. But if it's going to take me longer than December to get a DH then this would be the alternative for me.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Not for $12500 over MSRP. I would rather do my own thing.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Ducktail looks alright. Wish someone would post up a halfway decent looking chin splitter (not this one). The front end needs it to balance out that nose.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I don't like:

- the front: That light looks weird and too playful imo
- the ducktail: Looks like a ramp lol
- the single exhaust pipe on each side

I like:

- the rims
- Side marks/stripes or whatevever that is

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Looks like a pig snout with that goofy gloss black u-shaped plastic in the grille.
Wheels and drop along with the graphics actually go really nicely with vapor blue. That spoiler is like....nearly there, but not it. This does concern my thoughts that a slightly different ducktail would suit the S650 body lines better than the PP or the DH HP spoilers.
Sponsored