• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Marty1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD: 2016 Mustang V6
When I first opened the manual on one of the pages it stated that start/stop is always on and can't be turned off. Then I found this page later. (see attached) that seem to say otherwise for manual tranny??

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Owner's Manual Released Start_sto
Sponsored

Coleiosus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Chevy C1500
This was on page 275 of the manual. It looks like its only a 300-mile break in period for the tires.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Owner's Manual Released 2024 MUSTANG BREAK IN

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
not trying to be a Debbie downer (cause - yes I too would appreciate the function) but hopefully it’s not a cut-and-paste (multi use manual) typo - where do you find how to add an ‘authorized phone/passive key’.
Page 383

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Owner's Manual Released 1692109995652

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I believe this may only be for locking/unlocking not sure of we can actually drive the car with just our phone key but would be pretty nice if we could

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I believe this may only be for locking/unlocking not sure of we can actually drive the car with just our phone key but would be pretty nice if we could
Maybe.

Ford could always the feature via software update.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Maybe.

Ford could always the feature via software update.
Yea definitely, I’m hoping they add Apples CarKey especially after they doubled down on CarPlay and is a partner with Apple

Tafische

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
When I first opened the manual on one of the pages it stated that start/stop is always on and can't be turned off. Then I found this page later. (see attached) that seem to say otherwise for manual tranny??

Start_stop.jpg
I believe what they are saying is it can’t be permanently disabled. You have to do it ever time. That caught my eye as well. I am not a fan of that feature. There quite a few items that cause it not to activate, so I am hopeful I find the right combo.

Tafische

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Yea definitely, I’m hoping they add Apples CarKey especially after they doubled down on CarPlay and is a partner with Apple
From the manual I get the impression you can use your phone as a key. I watched a few videos about it from the Mach-E and it looked pretty good. Hopefully they have done the same in the 650.

Richthebish12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F-150
I believe what they are saying is it can’t be permanently disabled. You have to do it ever time. That caught my eye as well. I am not a fan of that feature. There quite a few items that cause it not to activate, so I am hopeful I find the right combo.
ON the 14 Gen F-150's if you have it in sport mode, it automatically disables it. Not sure if it will be the same on the Mustang.

Nv6974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
This was on page 275 of the manual. It looks like its only a 300-mile break in period for the tires.

2024 MUSTANG BREAK IN.jpg
Saw this too when I was looking for the breaking-in peroid!!! Is that all we have to do?

Coleiosus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Chevy C1500