• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang Order Guide available when?

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
let me ask you this. If you’re big daddy Jim, and everything was done, one click away, wouldn’t you want to give your guys on the ground more of a heads up?

QUOTE="SuperZaynn, post: 3195908, member: 59203"]
I mean I’m sure that it’s already done. I don’t think they’re all still sitting at a round table discussing pricing or packages today. I’m sure it’s one click of a button for something to go live. Like the gentleman on the other post said, the update FMCDEALER every Friday. So it could very well be uploaded Friday
[/QUOTE]

Nope. Manufactures hold back this info for a lot of reasons including Interest with stakeholders being a public company. Once info reaches the dealerships it gets out, they know this and they won't want to risk any sales of 23s until then.
Sponsored

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
let me ask you this. If you’re big daddy Jim, and everything was done, one click away, wouldn’t you want to give your guys on the ground more of a heads up?

QUOTE="SuperZaynn, post: 3195908, member: 59203"]
I mean I’m sure that it’s already done. I don’t think they’re all still sitting at a round table discussing pricing or packages today. I’m sure it’s one click of a button for something to go live. Like the gentleman on the other post said, the update FMCDEALER every Friday. So it could very well be uploaded Friday
[/QUOTE]

after they’ve been ruining the Ford name for 3 years with the markups and unethical car selling practices, nope!

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
I still hope it doesn't get pushed, but we had way more leaks on m6g (Im an OG) before the 2015 came out, like a month before order banks. We are only a few days away, and nothing. Just makes you wonder.
I mean I’m hopeful as well. But on that page where is shows the order date, I feel as if it wasn’t concrete, they could have just but TBD like they did a few other tabs on that sheet

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I mean I’m hopeful as well. But on that page where is shows the order date, I feel as if it wasn’t concrete, they could have just but TBD like they did a few other tabs on that sheet
True, but there already was an official Ford build out sheet that had January 14, and we saw how that turned out. The newest one says 23 now, and I hope it's right this time!

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
they are desperately doing QC on the order particulars. /JK
Man, I crack myself up sometimes.

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
I have concluded that the only person that knows when we can order a car isn't talking and thus far all the speculative dates, based on some sort of fact, have not happened.

Maybe we should make this like a football pool and sell squares.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Lucy and the football, ref Charlie Brown was adopted as the Ford Corporate philosophy. It's keeps things "interesting" ala Chinese proverb.

seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT
Lucy and the football, ref Charlie Brown was adopted as the Ford Corporate philosophy. It's keeps things "interesting" ala Chinese proverb.
I was riding my bike down south this week and got a flat. Ran through 2 cans of CO2, still kept going flat. Started walking the last couple of miles back to my car. A man, who had passed me earlier without offering to help (and I cursed under my breath), returned to offer help, filled my tire up well enough I was able to ride back to my Mustang. That man's name was Charlie Brown. I shyte you not.

This must be a sign that the order banks will open Monday and there will be an option for analog guages. That or I have been on vacation way too long and need to go back to work early.

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
So...with all the speculated dates having passed now, anymore guesses as to when we'll see guides/pricing??

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
I was told Feb 16 by two different dealership, in two different regions. Who knows!

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
I work at MAP… home of the bronco!

I am starting to think it’s smart to do a “quiet launch”

with the bronco, they began taking pre orders on the press reveal day and were overwhelmed by 200,000 orders! They’re still untangling some of those.

so let them be quiet about the order bank open… it puts us in better position to actually get our cars 1st!
Sponsored