• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

carguy1701

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but AM Radio is also apparently gone, which is disappointing.
Huh. I don't listen to AM but that's a surprise.

Actually, I take that back: I do occasionally for football and baseball.

Maybe they're figuring that people will be listening on satellite radio?
Sponsored

Last edited:

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Looks like you don't get the gauge pack (oil & vacuum) on the GT PP, only on the DH.

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
Wow, looks like options pricing (outside of PP dropping a substantial amount) is the same. For comparison my '23 GT ordered as a 301a with nite pony pack and AE was $45,145. A '24 at MSRP with the same options is only $400 more. Seems like the "high" packages have been absorbed into the base price to make up for the full digital cluster and big screen.

Makes me wonder how much the S650 has changed and how much could be swapped over as an upgrade.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Wow, looks like options pricing (outside of PP dropping a substantial amount) is the same. For comparison my '23 GT ordered as a 301a with nite pony pack and AE was $45,145. A '24 at MSRP with the same options is only $400 more. Seems like the "high" packages have been absorbed into the base price to make up for the full digital cluster and big screen.

Makes me wonder how much the S650 has changed and how much could be swapped over as an upgrade.
Same, interested if the jacking rails fit.

carguy1701

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Same, interested if the jacking rails fit.
Far as I know, S650 is just S550 with a proverbial new coat of paint and an updated electronics suite (and possibly electrohydraulic brakes).

I think the easiest way to think of it is to think back to how the Fox chassis morphed into SN95, minus the latter car's wheelbase increase.

JDHRNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Explorer ST, 2022 Bronco
It really does boil down to preference and a judgement call between the DH and a fully loaded GT Premium. There isn't much different between them.

I get the prestige factor with the DH. But for me, if I have a better shot at getting several grand off MSRP (or even invoice) and without having to worry about limited allocations, going with the GT Premium is a no-brainer.
Dark Horse also comes with the Tremec TR-3160 transmission which is infinitely superior to the Getrag MT82 in the GT.

NVPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT PP
Anyone know if the PP wing will be available in black like shown in the pic? From the options it looks like only same as body color. The photo shows PP with night pony and black wing. Does night pony option make the pp wing black?

S650 Mustang Latest 2024 Mustang Order Guide and Price List (w/ MSRP & Invoice)! 565285BE-7457-4E31-BEDF-BD3726CCEEDC

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Far as I know, S650 is just S550 with a proverbial new coat of paint and an updated electronics suite (and possibly electrohydraulic brakes).
this is completely random, but you reminded me of something just now
in early January, a group of friends and i were out on a drive and randomly met a guy in a white mustang convertible, we talked to him and he claimed to have helped with the programming of the ABS on the S550, and he claimed that when he was just leaving another company, they were working on the S650 ABS, which will be brake-by-wire

carguy1701

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in early January, a group of friends and i were out on a drive and randomly met a guy in a white mustang convertible, we talked to him and he claimed to have helped with the programming of the ABS on the S550, and he claimed that when he was just leaving another company, they were working on the S650 ABS, which will be brake-by-wire
It wouldn't surprise me. Ford and everyone else have been migrating to brake-by-wire for the last few years (the C8 Corvette was probably the most visible switch, though I suspect the practical considerations of that cars MR design necessitated the switch as much as future-proofing). The new systems aren't terrible in terms of pedal feel (I've encountered Ford's system at work a few times in the form of F-150s and Escapes), but I just hope Ford and everyone else don't have the issues Mercedes did with the W211 E-class, otherwise they'll be in a world of hurt.

Last edited:

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Anyone know if the PP wing will be available in black like shown in the pic? From the options it looks like only same as body color. The photo shows PP with night pony and black wing. Does night pony option make the pp wing black?

565285BE-7457-4E31-BEDF-BD3726CCEEDC.png
This exact question has now been posed 3 times in this thread. Of all the photos of black accent cars with the PP, every single one has had black wing, so I'm pretty sure its a safe bet.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
It is brake by wire on the S650, i read it in some press release. It was one of the points that made some nervous, as the 2023 Mach 1 brakes were so good. I hope the pedal feel stays.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Question, did we ever confirm if you can spec it out however? Ex: gt premium with PP wheels? I heard that from a dealer but dk if it’s true

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Question, did we ever confirm if you can spec it out however? Ex: gt premium with PP wheels? I heard that from a dealer but dk if it’s true
Also If I don’t get the PP I hope you can get a spoiler on my premium because without a wing on the 24MY the back looks ass. I don’t want that deck lid spoiler BS

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
This exact question has now been posed 3 times in this thread. Of all the photos of black accent cars with the PP, every single one has had black wing, so I'm pretty sure its a safe bet.
I was one, it’s listed on the Ecoboost Nite Pony Package then at the top of GT specs it says it includes all the Ecoboost options. Look at page 10 of this thread.

JDHRNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Explorer ST, 2022 Bronco

565285BE-7457-4E31-BEDF-BD3726CCEEDC.png
Yes, the handling package wing is painted black.

S650 Mustang Latest 2024 Mustang Order Guide and Price List (w/ MSRP & Invoice)! 20456476-7E7A-42E0-A521-06575D2C48F7
Sponsored