• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Can’t find the price for the Blue Ember paint that’s exclusive to the DH.🤦🏼‍♂️
I think its 54C Dark Horse Appearance Package (Equip Group 700A) . The grey on Mach 1s was tied to the appearance package and exclusive to the 700As as well. The difference here is you can also apply it to a couple of other colors. I think the blue ember is included in the required 700A + Appearance package price if you choose it.
Sponsored

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Also if you want to use it as a track toy without having to add coolers on your own. And potentially a track attack day at Charlotte. These are the two factors that have me picking the DH over the Gt. If I wasnt going to use it on the track, i would go GT.

My dealer is being tight lipped about these guides and pricing at the moment. @Blueberrystang2000 is this something that isnt supposed to be discussed with customers yet?
Yeah, I can see the scale tipping in the DH's favor if it's going to be a toy for the race track as well.

For me, it's just going to be a regular driver in the city.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
60k for a fully loaded GT is wild. Also I think it’s so dumb that these car manufacturers make you pay damn near 2k for an automatic transmission. Call me what you want but I don’t drive manual, havent in 12 years and will never go back to one lol

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Yup. Handling pack used to be 3500 too, then they bumped it to $4500. "inflation" on the handling pack components is notttt $1000.
you can buy the Brembos for $1000 new, retail. The PP very likely includes the Brembo, it would be utterly whack for it not. But $5000 is still highway robbery. It used to be $2500, then 3000, then 4000. Things get cheaper the more you make them. Not 25% more expensive one year to the next.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
No leather seats in the Dark Horse unless getting Recaros? But you can get them in the Ecoboost and GT??? WTF?
The seats are similar to those in the California Special. Seating surfaces are micro suede and the other parts vinyl.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
The seats are similar to those in the California Special. Seating surfaces are micro suede and the other parts vinyl.
Are the nice? Just thought for sure we would get a leather trimmed seat option that is NOT Recaaros.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
BRUH

Lane Centering Assist is only available with the 10-speed auto, lol WHY?

Lane Keeping Assist is like driving with a nagging passenger that doesn't know if they want you to hug the extreme left or ride side of your lane while also nudging you when you don't want

That's honestly the biggest bummer I've heard so far
Not sure where you saw that. This is from the base EB.

1. FORD CO-PILOT360TM TECHNOLOGY
  2. ● Ford Co-Pilot360TM includes;
    • — Auto High-Beam Headlamps
    • — BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert with
      Braking and Rear Traffic Indicator/Exit Warning
    • — Lane-Keeping System (includes Lane-Keeping Assist, Lane-Keeping
      Alert and Driver Alert, Road Departure Warning)
    • — Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
      (Pedestrian Detection, Forward Collision Warning, Dynamic Brake
      Support)
    • — Post-Impact Braking
    • — Rear View Camera – Digital
    • — Headlamps – AutoLamp (automatic on/off)
    • — Rain-Sensing Wipers
    • — Rear Parking Sensors

EDIT. The GT premium 10AT gets an additional feature. The wording is weird.

Lane-Keeping System with Lane-Keeping Assist and Lane Departure Warning includes Driver Alert System, Road Departure Warning and Blind Spot Assist – when equipped with 6-speed Manual Transmission (44X) Note: Lane Centering Assist is also included with Lane-Keeping System when equipped with 10-speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission (44U)

Last edited:

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also, unsure if the GTs are getting gas guzzler. It says 600a and 700a on the pricing sheet, which are dark horse trims.
Which would also make sense. The additional horsepower is probably just enough to trip the government's alarm for emissions.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Doubt it. My 21 had gas guzzler tax at 480HP. I'd assume that tax will be present on the new GTs too.

Which would also make sense. The additional horsepower is probably just enough to trip the government's alarm for emissions.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Doubt it. My 21 had gas guzzler tax at 480HP. I'd assume that tax will be present on the new GTs too.
That's good to know, although it's odd that it would be excluded from the pricing guide (unless either the threshold has changed or it was an error on Ford's part).

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse