• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
We just got our first real world look at a 2024 Mustang GT in white, outfitted with the Bronze Design Series Appearance Package, showing off its bronze wheels and a bronze Mustang logo set within the grille.

2024-mustang-gt-white-bronze-wheels-1.jpg
2024-mustang-gt-white-bronze-wheels-2.jpg
2024-mustang-gt-white-bronze-wheels-3.jpg
2024-mustang-gt-white-bronze-wheels-4.jpg
2024-mustang-gt-white-bronze-wheels-5.jpg
2024-mustang-gt-white-bronze-wheels-6.jpg
2024-mustang-gt-white-bronze-wheels-7.jpg
2024-mustang-gt-white-bronze-wheels-8.jpg
2024-mustang-gt-white-bronze-wheels-9.jpg
Geesh - why is that 5.0 emblem so high up on the fender... bring it down some Design Team!

And the rear end being all body color on any of the S650's . . . it just looks out of place... they should have left the black between the tails to break it up some... but I guess vinyl wraps, paint or the aftermarket will fill in what was overlooked.
Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Just spitballing here - anyone care to photoshop the blacked out headlights onto these photos?
It would look so much better imho
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT (S650) Spied in White with Bronze Appearance Package 1669838733839

Even cooler would be fitting bronze headlight bezels
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT (S650) Spied in White with Bronze Appearance Package 1669838861339

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I like those wheels dude. Maybe not in bronze but in black would be very nice indeed.

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
Not sure how I feel with white/bronze, I'd really like to see dark matter grey, black or one of the blues with this package. Seems like a unique option for a Mustang though.

That does look good!

Ford need to bring back Eruption Green as this accent package would look superb on that color!
This is my conundrum...I ordered a '23 in Eruption Green because it looks so damn good, but I also like the '24. Mischievous Purple would also be nice as an option too, or Antimatter Blue.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I have no doubt Ford will continue their tradition of mis-aligned panels with the next Mustang. I wouldn't be too concerned with the above, as these are pre-production units. Production cars, I do expect members to chime in with some concerns of gaps and fit.

When I first got my car, I didn't notice anything at all. Now, I can point out a few offs here and there. But they are not bad enough to have adjusted. A handful of owners, the gaps are big enough where they need to be corrected. Some might argue that, for the price, panel gap (and sometimes, random rattles) shouldn't even be a topic of discussion. It is what it is.

Being a new mark, I would expect the S650 early on to have a few issues. Panel designs are going to be found to be a bit off. Assemblers on the line are going to learn how to put the S650 together, what's different in the process versus the previous gen.

Last edited:

62Telecaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger Edge
I have no doubt Ford will continue their tradition of mis-aligned panels with the next Mustang. I wouldn't be too concerned with the above, as these are pre-production units. Production cars, I do expect members to chime in with some concerns of gaps and fit.

When I first got my car, I didn't notice anything at all. Now, I can point out a few offs here and there. But they are not bad enough to have adjusted. A handful of owners, the gaps are big enough where they need to be corrected. Some might argue that, for the price, panel gap (and sometimes, random rattles) shouldn't even be a topic of discussion. It is what it is.

Being a new mark, I would expect the S650 early on to have a few issues. Panel designs are going to be found to be a bit off. Assemblers on the line are going to learn how to put the S650 together, what's different in the process versus the previous gen.
Oh dude...I had to have SO MUCH fixed through the dealership via bodyshop before accepting my order for my 2015 lol. It was just atrocious with zero questions asked and totally understood; the paint is also cheap crap and way too thin/prone to chips in a spray-like pattern all along the wheel wells/sides/etc as others have documented and a few have even gotten some sort of legal response over lol. Toss in a messy engine replacement via rolled-back warranty over a faulty/incorrect head gasket from the factory, and yeah...it's been fun. I'm also currently waiting on my 5th recall, this time for backup camera failure, which has taken since June for the correct part to finally materialize via my local dealership lol.

But about panels and misalignments...I will laugh myself into an infinity if the S650 and its shared roof/glass panels carry over the infamous year one through present "S550 rear window pain upper left side lower than right side tilt" that Ford was too cheap to ever go back and fix/recalibrate/retool after model year one lol. EVERY car that I've ever looked at his this, some worse than others lol. If the S650 carries on the tradition, it will be a total laugher and really give me some fuel for the whole "just a refresh" thing lol...

Ford really ticks me off and you do NOT buy for quality so much as for a love/passion of the branding...so it is what it is and it's our choice to go there lol. I'm happy with my problematic Mustang and cheapy Ranger Edge and all the headaches they come with. It's always been a family thing for me with various relatives owning garages/Mustangs and such along with influence from Bigfoot as a kid...NOT the quality and service lol.

Absolutely love the rearend, only the exhaust is way too small on these base models. But how the hell can Ford still not align the trunk with the body correctly? 🙈
1669894931274.png
The entire rear uses an angular/square type of geometry...round tips are just wrong and yeah, 100% agree that it screws with the whole thing something terrible. Quad tips would help, but Ford actually should go to a square/rectangular exhaust shape...it would even help with making that ridiculous plastic diffuser less dominating and more bearable. Dunno how they missed that one aside from wanting to continue/reuse current exhaust parts from the S550 as-is. Would have been another way to try and differentiate from the S550 as well.

Last edited:

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Some might argue that, for the price, panel gap (and sometimes, random rattles) shouldn't even be a topic of discussion.
but the Asians with non-union USA labor can do it, at even cheaper pricepoints. So, there is no excuse.

Last edited:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Absolutely love the rearend, only the exhaust is way too small on these base models. But how the hell can Ford still not align the trunk with the body correctly? 🙈
1669894931274.png
Wait, don’t all the GT’s have quad tips?
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT (S650) Spied in White with Bronze Appearance Package 1669911323007
Sponsored