• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Arrrrghhh... Stop! A base C8 will walk a 70k DH. End. Of. Story. If you have a tough time accepting that, I'm sorry. I'm done banging my head against the wall with fanboys.

And if you think for one single second that a DH is not going to have an ADM, your head is buried further than I thought.

I'll say it one last time and then I'm out. I do not think the DH is worth what it is being sold at. Even at base price of 58k stripped.
Cough* Adm for Corvette too
Sponsored

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1
If this holds true….tbh I’m not mad. I expected it to be much worse.

69fstbak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 fast back
Not that bad price wise. Over here in Aus though it might be a different story.

We don't have that many coupe v8 comparisons for the price new from dealers.

Also i don't care for other cars truthfully just want one last v8 mustang while it's available.

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
Why did you do a 2ss 1le and not the starting price of a 1ss 1le like you did the starting price of the others? 46k 1ss 1le.
Just for reference.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Why did you do a 2ss 1le and not the starting price of a 1ss 1le like you did the starting price of the others? 46k 1ss 1le.
Just for reference.
It’s missing a ton of basic features versus the rest of the cars in the list and price bracket, that’s all. I even made a side note expressing that it doesn’t really fit in with the DH; closer to a GT PP competitor in volume and price.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Maybe this isn’t accurate… or it’s a trial balloon
I had that same thought. I am happy with it if it stands, but if it doesn't, I don't think these prices get lower...

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
If the DH pricing leaked, this means a few things. One, Ford will open up order banks soon, because we know that at least one model has definitive pricing. Two, we will see the GT and EB pricing soon too. Lastly, we may see the configurator soon too.

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I just ran through competitors on each of their build and price websites

All that said, the DH seems fine by me
Seriously? Talk about free time. Unless you for for Ford or something of course.