• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 dead ?

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
Just got back from hour drive, went to remote start and car wouldn’t start, got in car and every light is on dash ? Anyone else seen anything like this ? And won’t start,

IMG_3073.jpeg
Looks like you have been initiated into 2024 ownership :cool:
Sponsored

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
Meh

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
After unhooking battery and putting back never did it again I did pull a code though,

IMG_3198.jpeg
Yeah, I had the same thing happen just once. Didn’t present any codes though. I let it sit for a couple of hours and it crunk right up. So it seems with this particular fault, either letting it sit for a little bit or disconnecting/ reconnecting the battery does the trick. I never took mine in for it as it only happened once to this date.

OP
OP
INSANEMUSTANG9

INSANEMUSTANG9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 mustang gt
Yeah, I had the same thing happen just once. Didn’t present any codes though. I let it sit for a couple of hours and it crunk right up. So it seems with this particular fault, either letting it sit for a little bit or disconnecting/ reconnecting the battery does the trick. I never took mine in for it as it only happened once to this date.
The check engine light wasn’t after resetting it. but it was in the system, dealer wouldn’t look at so I just scanned it, but it has been fine

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
OP
OP
INSANEMUSTANG9

INSANEMUSTANG9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 mustang gt
No idea this isn’t a full scan tool when I clicked scan codes that was was in there,

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Who (as in what system) is image processing module a?
It's part of the Adaptive Cruise Control system.

The ACC system functions much like a standard cruise control system. The ACC system automatically adjusts the vehicles speed to maintain a set distance gap from the front of the vehicle and the vehicle in the same path of travel. The ACC functionality uses a combination of radar data (CCM) and camera sensors data (IPMA) to verify system is working as intended. The required CCM (cruise control module) houses a radar system that sends information via a dedicated CAN network to the IPMA. The IPMA processes data from the CCM and serves as a gateway module for the CCM. The IPMA outputs this data via the HS2-CAN network to various modules on the vehicle.

OP
OP
INSANEMUSTANG9

INSANEMUSTANG9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 mustang gt

The ACC system functions much like a standard cruise control system. The ACC system automatically adjusts the vehicles speed to maintain a set distance gap from the front of the vehicle and the vehicle in the same path of travel. The ACC functionality uses a combination of radar data (CCM) and camera sensors data (IPMA) to verify system is working as intended. The required CCM (cruise control module) houses a radar system that sends information via a dedicated CAN network to the IPMA. The IPMA processes data from the CCM and serves as a gateway module for the CCM. The IPMA outputs this data via the HS2-CAN network to various modules on the vehicle.
My cruise control does randomly say cancelled, while using and some times lane keep won’t turn on the highway,

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

It it the camera or a sensor that is malfunctioning? Or a (good luck in finding) random short?

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My cruise control does randomly say cancelled, while using and some times lane keep won’t turn on the highway,
It does that when it can't see the markings on the roadway.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It it the camera or a sensor that is malfunctioning? Or a (good luck in finding) random short?
Can't diagnose root cause based solely on a DTC.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger 6.4 Widebody 6 speed
Reading this stuff is frustrating and makes you wonder if this is progress and if manufacturers test this stuff before they let it loose on the buying publc...? I go to work once a week and the car sits for 6 days and there is no outlet to plug into...Sounds like an adventure not knowing if the car starts...LOL Or sometimes it sits for 6-8 weeks while going on vacation and my cars so far all started no problem without any need of charging replacing the AGM battery every 5 years !
Sponsored