• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tafische

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Just got my scheduled email a few minutes ago. EcoBoost convertible - July 31. It was ordered 4/8.

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
My car is now showing in the tracker, but it does not display as being scheduled. I did receive the schedule notice in the email. Anyone else? I'm thinking the tracker is likely just delayed.

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
My car is now showing in the tracker, but it does not display as being scheduled. I did receive the schedule notice in the email. Anyone else? I'm thinking the tracker is likely just delayed.
I got the email, but can’t add my car to my Ford profile and don’t have a window sticker yet. There must be delays in Ford’s system.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Happy for all y'all. I'm getting frustrated with Ford as I ordered the week of 3/27 and have received nothing. No sorry email, no build date...just crickets. I guess I need to hit up my dealer, but they never really care much to go out of their way to help. Really frustrating.

Anybody with the bronze package get scheduled yet?

Tafische

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
I got the email, but can’t add my car to my Ford profile and don’t have a window sticker yet. There must be delays in Ford’s system.
Guessing like many other systems, this probably takes 24 hours to propagate to all the various places. My is doing the same.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Got my scheduling email this morning.
Premium GT Brembos/AE/A10 for 7/31 build date
Ordered 3/31

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Mine has been scheduled for over a month and I haven't gotten a window sticker. I'm guessing the sticker will be generated as we get pushed to the 'production' part of the process like the other window stickers popping up this week.

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
Ford still has the wrong engine specs listed when you click the link from the email too… 🤷
S650 Mustang 🗓️ 2024 Mustang Limited Retail Scheduling, No U.S. Specialty (Dark Horse) Scheduling This Week (5/25/23) IMG_7825

JCash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 1966 T-Bird
So are they going to build special order GTs? I have anxiety about this whole thing because I haven't heard a thing since my original email.
Ordered my DH on April 10th and haven’t seen an email yet.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
I have had a VIN and build date for about 30 days now. It has never worked in the tracker. The VIN and order number are copy and pasted in from Ford's email.

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Same for me, VIN won't work in the tracker, but I was generated today so there may be a delay?

I'm thrilled, ordered 2 weeks ago, VIN today, build week July 24th

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Ordered my DH on April 10th and haven’t seen an email yet.
Don't feel bad man. I ordered my DH 3/27 at 1843. That was the last time I had hope 😂. I never got the confirmation email from ford. My build is AP, Blue amber, HP, 10A. I get the ole "your order is in processing/ unscheduled clean and will be scheduled at the first availability" but that is a load of elephant shit 😂. But at least the mustang getting scheduled. That's my only light of hope. I wanna drive my car before September too 🥲.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Same for me, VIN won't work in the tracker, but I was generated today so there may be a delay?

I'm thrilled, ordered 2 weeks ago, VIN today, build week July 24th
Happy for you. I've been waiting 2 months and nothing. Honestly considering cancelling my order. The excitement is waning. Maybe I need to stay off this website? IDK but I'm getting impatient.
Sponsored