• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
DH not showing a stop build as late as 05/25? Thinking the valve issues are DH 5.0 related and the cause of the stop. An inside source told me the DH is having engine issues. Take that for what it's worth.

Beyond that.. FORD has had these cars running the streets of Detroit and else ware for what, a year or more now? You see them all over at homes and parked on streets in the Metro D area. We will assume these are engineers and vendors testing them real world. Why are the issues not worked out yet on a job 1 level? I saw them in Jan at FRAP in the pens just lined up.

Ford is baffling with their QC antics. My 22 Explorer had to go to repaint panels twice for imperfections that the factory missed on roll out.
Tbh idk what is going on with Ford. Because they stopped all production, send out emails to people about delays. Just to turn around a week later and give out build dates and some DH build dates. So I don't know what Ford has going on. There are just doing stuff whenever. But they have had time. They probably went cheap at the last min and it backfired.
Sponsored

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
When do you feel we should see them at the dealer?
There are several “in-transit” already to dealers near me in MI with VINs. Steadily awaiting to see when they actually arrive.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
There are several “in-transit” already to dealers near me in MI with VINs. Steadily awaiting to see when they actually arrive.
That's what I thought. Thanks

Marty1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD: 2016 Mustang V6
Looks like GTs are being made first. Here attached are screen snaps of window stickers for N.H. dealer. Notice the blend dates on each. May and June.
S650 Mustang 🗓️ 2024 Mustang Limited Retail Scheduling, No U.S. Specialty (Dark Horse) Scheduling This Week (5/25/23) PORTSMOUTH_FORD
Sponsored