• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks! Did you get your VIN about a month after order and was it during a no black roof constraint?
Got it 4/14. If I recall correctly it was during the NP constraints but the build constraints haven't been reliable so far.
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Ordered 5/5 NP GT Premium 401a

No VIN yet..... I really don't know if I can play this game all summer LOLI have a trade in the garage that I really can't drive.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Got it 4/14. If I recall correctly it was during the NP constraints but the build constraints haven't been reliable so far.
Nice! So order 4/27 priority 10 (if that matters) 5/25 VIN just might happen. Personally I don't even care about delays after that point, just want my number,a VINdication my car will be built(pun intended)

javiviano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Mustang
I'm really hoping that Ford keeps the suspense going here. Sending a "delayed" email every 8 days. :curse:

crispaul77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
What exactly does exhausted commodity for July mean regarding the nite pony package? I ordered a GT with nite pony

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Again I'm thinking they lied severely about DH availability. But if stangmode gets his DH and there is no one else gets one June or July. Man people are going to be pissed off 😂. Including me bc im seeing the DH delay email a lot.

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
What exactly does exhausted commodity for July mean regarding the nite pony package? I ordered a GT with nite pony
I would guess that at least one of the components of the package is not in stock. Could be black badges, the wheels, etc...

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
ordered a dark horse 6 weeks ago got the delay email today we will be in touch in another 45 days email so I am betting if I see car will be September October because 45 more days from now is July that easy Is august production than transport so that’s easily September or later.
Sponsored